Day 4 (1/4/13) Some Nights

"Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck..." Fun.

I love that song, but that aside. Its 2:00 am and I've been sitting here thinking about nothing really. When all of a sudden my front door opened and my sisters and their drunk friends stumbled into my house.

Loud and slurring their words they all commented about how much taller I look since they last saw me during the summer.

We then took pictures and they disappeared to my basement to go do whatever drunk people do. (I swear i just heard something break!)

Anyway my point is, I was thinking about nothing, but now I'm flooded with thoughts lol. Where do I start?

I quoted that song because I spend a majority of nights like this sitting here and thinking about all the bad things that have happened to me...but tonight I cant help but laugh.

As my sister's friends drunkenly dance in my livingroom, falling down my stairs, and cussing at the flowers in my house Im happy.

So tonight, instead of thinking about all the bad things I can smile and realize I'm young, blessed, and got a lot going for me....especially in comparison to these people lol.

(we're now eating pizza?? btw this was all in a span of like 10 minutes!)

So just know you guys all have a lot going for you. Next time you're havin on of those nights and feelin low just smile and cash up your good luck instead!

keep dreaming<33

thx for readin, votin, & commentin!!