♡62♡

After a long Airplane ride, Mark and Jack finally made it home. It was the middle of the night.

Mark call a taxi, soon Mark and Jack went to their homes. Mark and Jack got drop off in front of Jack house.

Jack smiles and look at his home. Mark wrap his arms around his waist. Jack turn to see Mark. "Mark, Paris was amazing..." Jack said.

Mark smiles and look At Jack in the eye "I know... You know what the best part of the trip was?"

Jack was curious "Nope, tell me." Mark smiles and kiss Jack cheek "I got to spend my time in the city of love with a angel."

Jack blushes and look at Mark. Mark smiles and wrap his Arm around Jack waist.

Mark softly grab Jack face and pulled him into a kiss. The street lights shine above them.

Jack kiss back with passion and love. Mark felt Jack love in the kiss, it was so warm. It felt amazing....

Mark slowly pulled away and look Jack in the eye "My angel... I love you." Jack blushes and smiles back "Love you too my king."

Jack look at his house and yawn. Mark giggle "My angel you better go home and sleep." Jack nodded and before he left. He quickly kiss Mark lips and went home.

Jack was at door and turn to see Mark, he show Mark a smile. Mark smile back and saw Jack walking inside his house

Mark smiles and went home, Mark thought About his blue eye angel. "Paris was amazing... I love every moment..." Mark whisper to himself