♡37♡

Jack start to walk to Mark door. Mark was beside him. Mark open the door and look at Jack. "We better be ready for tomorrow."

Jack smiles "Don't worry, we will try our best to win!" Mark smiles. Jack walk out the door and look back.

Jack wave bye and head to his house. Mark close his door. He turn around and leaned against his door.

Man, he so cute when he smiles. And those beautiful blue greens. What is this feeling I'm having? Mark thought.

Mark shook his head and decided to go and get some rest for tomorrow. Mark went up his stairs, to his room.

Jack walk home and open his door. His mother was on the couch watching her shows. "Hey honey!" She said with a smiles.

Jack smiles back "Hi mom, I'm going to get some rest for tomorrow." Jack start head upstairs.

Jack mom raised her eyebrow and look at Jack. "Tomorrow? Oh! You are competing in the video game contest, right?"

Jack nodded "Yep, and I want to win!" Jack mom got up and look at Jack "Who your partner?"

Jack start to blush "Well..." Jack rub the back of his neck. "It the boy that lived across from us, Mark."

Jack mom smiles "Oh, the new kid that goes to your school?" Jack nodded "Yep that the one."

Jack mom walk to Jack and put her hands on Jack shoulder. "I wish you the best of luck, and always remember to always try your best."

Jack pulled his mom into a hug. "Thanks mom." Jack mom hug back and slowly pulled away. "Now, you best get some rest." Jack nodded and went to his room.