♡58♡

Jack got on one of the swings and try to swings. Mark giggle and ask "Do you need help my angel?" Jack nodded.

Mark got behind Jack and start to push him. Jack laugh and start to move up and down.

Mark look at Jack face, he was so happy. Mark laughs "You adorable kitten!" Jack laughs.

Mark told Jack how to swing himself. Soon Mark stop pushing Jack and saw him swing himself "Teddy bear! I'm doing it!"

Mark laugh "Love you!" Jack yelled "I love you more!" Jack legs soon got tired and Jack slowly stop.

Mark walk up to Jack "You tried my angel?" Jack nodded "Yep." Mark giggle

Jack and Mark start walking to the Eiffel Tower. They look at the sky, it almost sunset.

Mark smile "It so peaceful and warm." Jack nodded "Wow, your right." Jack and Mark start to walk out the park and head to the Eiffel Tower.

Mark hold Jack hand, Jack notice people starring at them but he didn't care. Mark kiss Jack cheek.

Jack start to giggle, Mark look at Jack. Jack smiles and look at Mark "Teddy bear I need to tell you something very important."

Mark raise his eyebrows "What is it?" Jack smiles and said "I love you!" Mark giggle and quickly grab Jack in the air.

Jack giggle "Teddy bear put me down!" Mark laughs "Never my angel!" Jack look ahead and saw the entrance to the Eiffel Tower.