♡24♡

Jack woke up bright and early. He got dress and went down stairs. His mother was making breakfast for him.

"Good morning Dear." She said with a smiles. Jack smiles "Thank you mom." Jack mom look at Jack "I'm going to do laundry, I be in the basement."

Jack nodded and Jack mom went down to the basement. Jack heard a knock on the door. Jack open it and it was Felix.

Felix walk in and smiles "Good morning Jack." Jack smiles back "Hey Felix."

Jack and Felix walk to the kitchen while Jack was eating.

Felix was on his phone. "Hey Jack did you know that there were rumors about the cherry blossom tree be hide the school?"

Jack look at Felix "The cherry blossom tree?" Felix nodded "Yea, rumors say that if you confess your love there with the person you love. Both person with have a strong love for each other."

Jack finish his breakfast "Really?" Felix got his phone out and held it out to Jack "See, there hundred of photos of many different couples confessing their love for each other."

Jack and Felix soon left the house and went to school. Felix was on the school website "Did you know the video game contest on Saturday?"

Jack look at Felix "I know I'm entering." Felix was curious "Really? Who you partner?" Jack said "Mark."

Felix laugh "Mark! Your Crush!" Jack face was red "Shut Up!"

Felix was crying from laughing. "Hey maybe it you confess your love for him under the tree,you two can be together!" Jack face become more red.