Chapter 3: Dragon Heart

Mercedes POV

I grabbed my phone and car keys locking my front door, I go straight into my car, turning on the engine

I drove off as the car started to warm up, I headed towards Dragon heart and I quickly looked at my phone realizing I have about ten to five minutes to get there before my match starts

I speed up the accelerator, rushing to go to Dragon heart,
I check the time and it's 10:55pm, I park my car at the entrance of the Dragon heart

I adjust my gear and make my way to the ring, The crowd goes wild as I made my appearance.

I kept myself focused waiting for my opponent to enter, she wore a long black cape with her championship belt around her waist

" This following match will be scheduled for one fall, Introducing The Challenger, From Boston Massachusetts, Sasha Banks "

Crowd cheers we're shouted once they heard my ring name

" And her opponent from The Queen City, She is the Women's Champion, Charlotte"

Woo's we're shouted for Charlotte, She handed her title
The official raises the championship belt and asked us if we were ready

We nod our heads and he signaled the timekeeper to ring the bell so our match can start
We began to circle around each other then we lunge at one another

" Charlotte has held the championship for 307 days, became the woman's title at Wrestlemania, Charlotte's still the champion #Charlotte vs Sasha Banks "

" again look at that aggression Tie up between champion and Challenger "

" Count " Charlotte says to the official

" there's always been a bloody rivalry between these two ladies, ever since they first walked in the door in NXT, they've waited for this moment and this is Sasha's first one-on-one match for the Women's Championship "

" Come On Charlotte" I said to her

" for Sasha Corey what does she have to do to win the gold? "

" well Sasha Bank needs to use every ounce of knowledge she has on Charlotte and use it against her "

" Sasha has been in the ring with Charlotte before but she needs to use every counter and not make any mistakes, she has to come close to a perfect match if she has any chance against Charlotte "

" Byron how does Charlotte keep the championship? "

" well somehow you got to frustrate Sasha Banks and you know she's extremely confidence coming into this Match "

" Roll up "

" you gotta put a dent of doubt in the that confidence "

" it's a tough thing to do when you talk about Sasha Banks"

" Charlotte looking to pick up the leg here on Sasha. And Sasha doing a great job blocking, Back Slide by Sasha! champs shoulders are down!, and Charlotte able to roll out of it "

" oh and there's Dana Brooke getting involved for the first time here tonight"

" Oh come on, lets have a legit championship match"

" the official warning Dana saying 'I got my eyes on you ' "

" Now Charlotte looking to take advantage. Sasha lands on her feet, Oh oh oh and Sasha! backstabber! looking into the bank statement early! "