The Captive: Chapter Six.

You are all beautiful people and readers, thank you. I want to hear what you think is going to happen next! Do you think Harry will tell Louis his feelings? Or do you think Louis will beat him too, telling him for real not yelling at Niall? Do you think they will ever speak? Do you think Niall has a crush on Harry?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! 

___________________________________________

Louis turned and left quickly, not even waiting for Niall or me to respond. "You lied to me, Niall, why?" I asked looking at him, not as mad as you think I would be but I just want an explanation.

"You have a home Harry, a place you can go back to." Niall said quietly, almost like he was afraid to really talk. "If you and Louis fell in love, you would never want to go back. You have something, that all of us here want. A real family, yeah Jay and Louis are fine as surrogates but we just want a real family." Niall had tears running down his cheeks as he turned to look at me. "Don't hate me, Hazza, I was just jealous I guess." I sighed and pulled Niall into a hug, resting my chin on one of his shoulders. It was hard to be mad at Niall, I knew what he meant, no matter how weird that was. I understood I had a family and that they all want one, I have heard them all say it all the time. 

"I still love you, Nialler, but do not meddle in my love life anymore." I whispered into his ear. "Or Louis's." I said as more of an after thought. I told him, that he needed to go explain things to Louis, leaving out the fact that I like him. That was something I wanted to do myself, on my own time. 

Once Niall left, I turned the radio on a random station and Torn by Natalie Imbruglia was playing. I started singing along with the song, doing my signature dance. Which kind of looked like a guy trying to swat a fire off his head but I did it nonetheless, having a grand time. It probably looked weird, if someone was to walk in but at this point I did not care. I continued dancing and singing until Zayn came and told me they were throwing a party to cheer everyone up. He told me they were going to have karaoke, then when the younger kids went to bed the real party was going to start. I changed my clothes and headed down to Heaven, to see balloons blown up and a karaoke machine plugged into the telly. Louis was standing holding the mic as Liam and Zayn kept shoving his shoulder. He held his hand up in defeat then he pushes some buttons on the machine and a familiar tune floated into the air. I watched as he swayed on his feet to the beat before his mouth opened and his eyes closed, not needing the words on the screen. 

'Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a million miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Time square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true." Louis sang with his eyes closed, going in a nice rhythm and causing my heart to skip a beat. His voice held a feminine tint to it and a childish giddiness. It was odd and I would be satisfied listening to him sing until I took my last breath...Oh God, another cliche, soon they are going to have to sue me for plagiarism. When Louis was done, Liam grabbed the microphone and sang 'Cry Me a River', with such a passion it was powerful. I watched the twins sing a few songs, that I had never heard before in my life, they told me Beaver sang them...I guess it is something like the Chipmunks but for their time. I had a red solo cup in my hand as I sat with my feet dangling in the hot tub.

"I love you guys, so much!" Lottie was pretending to be drunk, it was bloody hilarious. She jumped on Niall's back insisting, he was the shortest horse she ever met and I could not stop myself from falling into the hot tub with laughter.

After Niall sang 'So Sick', Zayn sang 'A Song For You', and I sang 'Isn't She Lovely', Jay took the girls up stairs to go to bed, asking us to be as quiet as possible. Once she was up the steps and the door was closed, Louis ducked under the couch pulling out liquor bottles out. "Going to get my drink on!" Niall said doing an Irish jig and I attempted to join him, but my still wet jeans were not having that. Matt did a drunken version of Amy Winehouse's 'You Know I am No Good', then he did an even better drunk dance when Aiden sang 'Your Song'. "I-I have a great idea.." Niall said leaning heavily on Louis at this point, "W-we should play tr-tr-truth or dare." Everyone happily agreed, I was a little worried because I did not hold alcohol well and I was as giddy as a school girl. 

They sat the bottle down and Liam gave it a spin, having it land on Niall. "Truth or Dare, Mate?" Liam asked Niall, a smirk playing on his lips, a sign he already had a dare in mind. 

"I'll have to s-s-say da-dare!" Niall slurred at smiling. Liam dared him to call his ex-girlfriend and congratulate her on her new baby. "Hey Sarah, It's m-me Niall. Yeah, I kn-know it's la-late but I w-wanted to wish you good luck wif your n-new baby." He quickly hung up the phone, not want to stay on the line any longer then he had to. Though I am sure he will pay for it in the morning. Niall spun the bottle and it landed on Louis, who instantly said truth. "Who was the first girl you kissed?"

"Kiss as in peck or snog?" Louis asked having Niall tell him snog. "Well, I was eleven and it was this girl who was visiting from Australia. Her name was Rebecca, but I am pretty sure the whole time I was with her I called her Bex." Louis smiled at the memory of his first snog, mine was not as pleasant as Louis's sounded. The game continued with a few silly dares and some truth I wish I could forget. Then the bottle landed on me, for the millionth time, and I picked truth.

"What are you most afraid of?" Aiden asked me while taking a quick sip from his red solo cup.

"Losing you guys, of course, at some point I have to go back home." I said smiling sadly. "I have never felt more connected then I do with all of you." I could have sworn I heard Louis mutter, 'Some more then others.' but I shrugged my shoulders.

Before I knew it, I was being awoken by the streaming light through the sliding glass doors. I rolled over to face the wall and instead found a bare chest, I knew almost instantly whose it was. It was slim and did not have much defined muscles...I was sleeping/cuddling with a shirtless Louis...Louis Tomlinson...I about died, but than again would be another cliche. I watched his chest rise and fall, telling me he was still asleep. I took this time and stretched my head up into the crook of his neck, letting my lips slide along his neck. My heart was beating wildly in my chest, it could have woken everyone up, as I brushed my lips against the stubble on his jaw and chin. Lightly giving him a peck on the nose, the alchohol that was still in my system was giving me courage as I placed my lips over Louis's. Not daring to breath or move them around, just a peck that lingered before I pulled away from both his lips and his body.

I jogged my way up to my room and flopped down on my bed, smiling like the Joker in a Batman movie. I brushed my thumb against my lips, still having a tingling feeling from kissing Louis. I fell asleep again, this time dreaming of Louis and I having a date out back in the yard. There was rose petals everywhere and Louis had attempted to make me dinner, but of course he failed and we were eating Nandos. Nandos on expensive plates with crystal flutes filled with champagne, it was simple but wonderful. Louis was reaching his hand towards mine across the table, repeating my name over and over again. "Harry." Only it did not sound like his voice and it was getting louder. "Harry! HARRY, WAKE UP YOU WANKER!" Suddenly something cold and wet was thrown on me, I jumped opening my eyes to see Liam smiling at me. "Top of the morning, well afternoon since it is like four o'clock." I glared at Liam and pulled at my wet shirt, gesturing at it with my free hand. "Oh, you had a tent." Then he winked at me and I threw a pillow at him.

"I did not, you wanker." I was so embarrassed I threw my blanket over my head, "You are lying to me, Liam, go away." He chuckled and told me to come down for lunch. "You said it was four, why are we having lunch?"

"Because everyone is getting up now, duh." Liam turned and walked out of my room, leaving me to pull myself up and put clean clothes on. I started to walk out of my room when I remembered, that I kissed Louis this morning how was I to look at him and not blush. I shook the thought away as my stomach rumbled, telling me I was too hungry to miss "lunch". This was going to be interesting... 

____________________________________________________

Sorry it is short, but the next one will be longer I promise! 

VOTE! COMMENT! LOVE ME!!! <3