Ch 15 - The Fall

This chapters tough to write. And the truth is, it's only six minutes until lights out so I probably can't even finish it today.

Yeah, lights out. Dorris, my roommate, is already sleeping. She takes pills. I don't know where they come from. I probably don't want to know. In here most things come from trades or buttholes. Yeah, it's disgusting. But I get it, some things are worth the fight and struggle.

Dorris is a bit of a drama queen. She needs those pills. I'd probably swallow some myself to escape for a few hours but she isn't really one to share. She's not bad for a roommate truly, she's tidy, not a fighter, and she does hair pretty dang good. I've been having her practice French braids. Which I can have now, because without the stress of the murders I've grown quite a bit back! 

What??? You thought this book would have a happy ever after ending? Were you not paying attention? We were committing murder!!! Man I swear, you readers get me sometimes. I mean, I'm all for happy ever after, but I played in the big leagues. And I was a guppy.

Tiffani always was smarter than I was. I thought I'd be able to upset the balance, win one for the little guys. No, I didn't. Why lie now? I wanted in the game. I wanted to be a popularity legend. I wanted Tiffani's title, crown, sash, and the robot girls. As much as I kept telling myself I didn't, that I just wanted out, I wanted it all.

But I didn't get a bad deal. Here, there's no one drugging me. No psycho serial killer games, no Kiki (wait, I did love Kiki. Scratch that one).

I get three meals a day. One is always prison loaf. It's like a piece of meatloaf that's perfectly balanced with nutrition and tastes like rotten sour cream dipped in old clam sauce, but it beats looking over my shoulder. Wait, I still do that. Damn.

Yeah, yeah. I'm going to finish the story. Of course I am. I'm not ashamed of how it went down. Or that I got caught. I am, however, ashamed that Mindi pinned all the murders on me and that I'll never be outside for more than 9 minutes a day again but those are the breaks.

Now that I've survived the trial and know how it's gonna be for the rest of my life I had time to  tell the story. Come on, you didn't think I was writing it like a nightly journal did you?  Sorry. Maybe I should have led with the fact that I'm #w5s876. But that wasn't what you were or would be interested. Like everyone else, it's what gotcha caught. And like a bad movie, I'll tell you exactly where I went wrong. I've got nothing to hide.

Speaking of which, tomorrow we get to watch a movie. No, I'm serious. Movies in prison. Like that's a thing. If there's no infraction in an entire month on our cell block we get a movie. Now some tard will probably stick a spork in someone's eye during breakfast and wreck it, but tonight the dreams still alive. And I'm wearing my state issued jumpsuit a little broader in the shoulder thinking about it.

Ok. There's the one minute light flick. I'm out. Remember this kids. Crime doesn't pay. Prison loaf sucks and so does sleeping with Dorris. She has a phobia of showers and they end up forcing her in there once a week. It's the only night my dreams aren't filled with dreaming of death swamps from the stench in my brain.

Leave the prom queen alone. She grew up in that world and as brilliant as you think you are, it's never gonna happen. Those robot bitches are gonna turn on you unless you have the pandora bracelets to reset the switch.

******************
I don't need an authors note right? I mean the whole thing is kind of an authors note. And the lights are about to go ou