"Now we will not give him up to you. "Me and Lauren said at the same time with finality in our tone.

Y/M/N and Y/F/N who looks at us flabbergasted.

"We will not leave him here. " Y/F/N said as he recovered first. " I don't trust you.. " He said pointing at Lauren then he turn his glare to me. " and I certainly don't trust you Cabello after killing my men. " His words were filled with venom and hate that made me shudder.

OK time to be serious for Y/N

"Look Your men attack me and Y/N..." Before I could continue with my serious speech this angry behemoth which so happens to be the father of the most kindest and loving ex-boyfriend interrupted me.

"They were trying to send a message to my son but You..." He stood up from the couch pointed at me with so much hate and anger. " Just had to run and make my men chase you which almost lead to my son death. "

I felt my eyes widen in disbelief.

Is he fucking serious?! Blaming me!

I stood up and walk over to him getting directly in front of his face. Even though I am shorter I know I could take him.

This time my heart was speaking for me rather than my mind. " You should be thanking me for protecting your son. Everything me and the girls did was for him. No matter how fuck up the situation may have been it was always for him." I could see his face soften but it was only for a second before the oh so famous behemoth glare is return.

"You still killed my men an-" I interrupted him from his speech that was getting on my nerves.

"First of I never thought that they were your men I thought they were the crazy man men." I match his glare with my own. "Secondly they almost killed me and Y/N. I would be damned if I didn't have my own message to send. " This time I could see him clenching and unclenching his fists while his breath was erratic as heck. " And thirdly you need to take a chill pill old man. " I said trying to ease the tension in the room with my funny jokes.

His eyes widen then he lunge forward to attack me but was stop by Y/M/N and Lauren.

Weird, everytime me and Y/N fight I would just tell him that same joke and he would laugh

"Camz now is not the time to wonder that beautiful mind you have. " Lauren said snapping her fingers in my face as Y/M/N is coming the behemoth.

"Can you just take this fucking seriously?!" The behemoth snap.

Damn dude just chill

I bit my tongue from saying those words. I don't want Y/N to see or hear that his father is trying to kill me.

I nod my head and sat back down at the bean bag while Y/M/N and Y/F/N sat back at the couch.

"Camz be calm baby OK. " Lauren said from her bean bag. I just nodded my head at her.

Give me the strength not to make a witty comment

I sigh and stare at the couple in front of me.

Y/N (P. O .V)

I carried Dinah bridal style back to bed after leaving Chrissy. Which was not easy because she kept staring at me waiting for me to say or confess my love for her in front of my drunk ex-girlfriend.

Well if Dinah did not interrupt our almost kiss then we would have been doing something more than confessing

I shook my head.

Bad thoughts

"Babeee kiiissss meeee. " Dinah said. Her breath reeks of alcohol.

Some date they went

Dinah's droopy eyes stare at mine as I carry her back to her room. I continued to ignore her cute and adorable comments of how much she wants me to kiss her.

With much difficulty I open her room door.

I gently lay her in bed despite her protest. As I was about to leave she jump literally jump on me.

I fell back down on the carpet floor as Dinah straddle my front.

"Babe pllleeasse juusst one kisss." She slurred out. Her deep brown eyes that is almost begging me to kiss her. Her lips that is slowly reeling me in a daze.

No I can't

This is wrong so wrong. She is not mine anymore. She does not love me like that. A friend maybe but a lover I don't think so. She is intoxicated. She maybe thinking of my brother heck she may see me as my brother right now.

"Stop thinking just let your heart do all the talking. " I felt my eyes widen at her somber state but what left my mouth open was the kiss that is given to me by the girl in front of me.

Holy fudge

A/N: So the future chapters are gonna have more drama and you guys are gonna know who will hurt you the most with their betrayal.

-B