Surely not Ambrose! ( part 1)

Hey guys! I simply loved all the votes and comments. It only shows what faithful fans we are of Sir Rob.. Thank you so much!! This one shot is dedicated to the first person who commented on my work LightxShadow. Gave me the idea for this. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Monday 14 February 1841 12:30:21 pm

I paced in my office as only one thing kept running through my mind. What would I do? Didn't they have any instruction manual for such activities?

Tell me to start a new business venture. Amass more wealth. Wipe out business rivals.Nobody better than me.

Doesn't mean I would do it for anyone. I don't take orders. Never.

But this? How would I ?

'Sahib?'

'Karim! What's the report?'

'As I don't have any experience in this field Sahib, I contacted several people. My sources tell me that  there are many ways of doing this. Here's a list of what you could do.'

I went through the list and frowned. Surely nobody needed to spend money for all these useless activities?

But then thinking about what happened earlier seeing her- I mean it's happiness when she-it got those parcels from that ridiculous guy maybe it wasn't a bad investment thinking of her reaction when I did this for her.

Karim!

'Yes Sahib?'

'Find out a place where you get all this at a cheap rate. I don't want to waste money. '

'Yes Sahib. I will do my best.'

'Be quick. You only have an hour!'

'Yes Sahib'

Without asking any questions he walked out of the room. He knew me too well.

Though not well enough to know why I was doing this.

I too had no idea.

Maybe because you can't stand the thought of anyone else but you bring a smile to her face?

Was it that? No it wasn't. She wasn't anyone significant. Just a employee.

So you get gifts for all your employees? What about Karim? Stone? Or Pearson?

No it wasn't a gift. I was merely ensuring her- Mr Linton's attention wasn't diverted from her work to petty issues such as men.

Men with wierd shiny coats and ridiculous beards.

A/n

Hey guys hope you like this  part of the shot. Can you guess what Ambrose is busy doing? It's a short one. But I shall update it soon. Do comment your thoughts. Cheers!