The unexpected ever after

This isn't a part of the series unlike the previous story. I have merely imagined this situation between Lilly and Rikkard. It begins with Ambrose's pov and then Lilly's pov. Hope you like it. Please comment. Even if it's negative it's fine. I am worried whether it's good or not.

Ambrose's pov

I was always occupied with work.

Never had free time. It's an absolute waste of time. Why idle around when you could make more money. Amassing wealth seemed to be my only occupation.

Yet today I was involved with another extremely important task.

It challenged my wits.

Looking at the person sitting in front of me I commanded

'Eat!'

He didn't reply. Nor obey.

' You don't want to test my patience I assure you. Eat!'

I never had any problem with commanding people. Yet he for some reason didn't follow my order and flashed a grin at me and cried out:

'Da-da!'

I glared at him and asked once again to eat.

He merely grinned.

Reminds you of someone doesn't it?

Well he has her eyes. Never thought he would get her disobedience too.

I leaned forward and fixing him with my glare said

'You eat this right NOW!'

Shocked by my outburst, he threw a glance at me and then burst into tears.

'Mama!'

Now this was uncomfortable.

Picking him up i patted his back soothingly and tried to calm him down.

'Daddy is here. Stop crying now young man. Put an end to this tears.'

I never could handle people when their eyes were leaking and messy.

He didn't pay attention to me and merely continued crying for his mother.

Helpless, I kept pacing not sure what to do.

Conquering parts of world was so much easier than taking care of an infant.

Lillian's pov

A cry awoke me from my dream of solid chocolate and pig ears. Such a shame.

I slowly got up and waited near the door to see what happened.

A powerful tyrant was busy trying to pacify a 2 year old. Goodness gracious what has the world come to!

What did you expect when you decide to get married to this block of granite that it would be a lovey dovey ever after?

Realizing that my son needed me, I went to them.

Calm down at once young man. Put an end to this leaking. Men don't behave like this' uttered a cold and icy voice. It was a voice that could command like an emperor.

Now however I could detect a slight nervousness in that tone.

What Mr I-am-the-richest-man-and-confident stone Ambrose was nervous?

Of an infant.

'Mama!'

At the sight of me, my darling son William flung himself on me and continued sobbing.