29

**I want to thank @Miss_Directioner_11 for commenting, it really means a lot! Now read!...please**

Cassidy’s POV

“Cass. Cassi. Cassio. Cassidy.” I felt something poking my cheek in the middle of my deep slumber. I grunted, rolling over.

“Cassidy-o. Sassy Cassi. Cassi stay classy.” I continued to feel the poking on my cheek, so I peeled my eyes open. Niall and Louis had been poking my cheeks.

“Yes?” I asked expectantly.

“TIME TOOO GET UPPP!” They bellowed, jumping on the bed. I grumbled, trying to shove them off as they bounced around. Harry, who had been sleeping also, grabbed Niall’s ankle’s pulling them out from under him. Niall toppled down, bringing Louis down with him.

“Why do we have to get up? It’s seven-thirty!” I groaned.

“We’re going hiking today.” Louis stated, sitting up.

“Hiking?” I questioned.

“You heard him,” Niall nodded, standing up from the bed. “Now put on some hiking clothes and be down in ten.” Harry and I got up and headed to separate bathrooms. I changed into my jean shorts, a red plaid shirt, and hiking boots. I scraped my hair into a pony tail, not bothering with make up. On my way downstairs I into Harry. He had on jeans, a similar red plaid shirt, and his curls were pulled up into a ridiculous looking bun. I gasped at our resemblance.

“Hey, we’re twinning!” Harry exclaimed with his famous ‘valley girl’ accent, side checking me.

“Who wore it best?” I copied his accent, posing next to him. Harry placed his hand on his hip, flipping back imaginary hair back.

“Cassidy!” The boys shouted. I smiled mockingly at Harry and he made a hurt face, clutching his heart jokingly.

“Alright you two, time to go.” Liam tossed me a granola bar which Niall intercepted, peeling it open and biting a chunk of it off.

“Ummm, excuse me,” I nudged Niall’s side.

“You’re excused,” He said with a mouthful and I rolled my eyes. “Oh, do you want some?” He held out the half bar innocently.

“Not anymore,” I grabbed a fresh bar from the cabinet, heading out to the car.

**Beginning of hike**

The clouds were pretty dark, which I had pointed out to the boys, who shrugged it off. We planned on having a picnic once we reach the top. The winding dirt path was pretty narrow, allowing only two people to walk side by side. Every time a root jetted up from the ground, or the ground stooped a bit, Niall would caution us, despite me telling him we had eyes. On the right side on the path, a mountain’s wall blocked our view, and on the left, if you stepped a few yards it was a complete drop off. Zayn insisted I walk on the right side, scared that I might fall.

“I’m hungry,” I whined, slowing my pace.

“So am I,” Niall mimicked my voice. “But no really, I am.”

“We’re almost there, children. Once we get there there’s supposed to be an outstanding view,” Liam explained. Finally, I could spot up ahead a clearing where we would have lunch. When we got there, all of Fiji was laid out in front of you. The brush was cleared to create a field where we laid out our blanket. It was picture perfect, something out of a magazine.

“Look, we even brought a proper picnic blanket!” Harry said proudly, laying out the white and red checked sheet. We collapsed on it, staring up at the dark sky.

“That was a long hike.” Louis complained, rolling over so he was proper up by his elbows.

“Sometimes it’s nice to get some exercise you lazy arse,” Niall laughed, pulling out the sandwiches.

“I think we should lay off the cursing,” Harry declared, opening up his sandwich bag and biting into it. “Especially around Cassidy.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not freaking seven years old. I’ve heard it all before.”

“See it’s rubbing off on you. I don’t want that kind of language coming from your mouth.” Harry looked straight at me.

“I said ‘freaking’ not-“

“I know, but it’s like you basically are.” He interrupted. “Let’s not argue. Just watch the language is all.”

“Oh we forgot to tell you! Before we leave for tour in like, a little over a week, we’re going to the AMA’s. So you’re coming with us. Are you down?” Zayn asked, changing the subject.

“Yes!! That will be soo cool!” I gushed, finishing my ham sandwich.

“Are you bringing Barbara?” Harry asked Niall.

“Yeah…But not as a date, just as a friend.” Niall mumbled. The guys and I all laughed.

“Bull crap!” I giggled, knowing they were practically dating.

“Cassidy!” Harry warned. “I just told you-“

“And I just told you I’m not seven freaking years old!” I shouted back.

“You know what-“ Harry began, but I stood up before he could continue.

“No I don’t, and I don’t really care. Meet you back at the car.” I stated, storming back towards the trail, extremely irritated.

“Where do you think you’re going, love?” Harry half laughed at me.

“Anywhere you aren’t,” I spat, picking up my pace so that I was jogging. I ran away from them. They treated me like I was a young child sometimes and it annoyed me so much. I was a person, too! I took the turns down the trail that I thought we’d taken, but ended up at a dead. I stood, utterly confused. Then, the sky decided to open up, and the rain began pouring down. Panicking, I raced back the way I came, only to end up at a dead end. I was now completely soaked and lost. The rain turned into a storm, thunder and all. Here I was, caught at the top of a mountain. I tried taking deep breathes but I was hyperventilating. Wringing my hands I looked around, but the rain blocked most of my view. I was in full on panic mode now, racing around, trying not to slip on the muddy slope. They probably left without me. I mean, I had practically ruined the picnic. Just then, I heard my name.

“CASSIDY!” A hoarse voice called out.

“HELP!” I screamed, looking frantically to see where the voice came from.

“Oh my God, Cass!” Harry appeared from the rain, jogging towards me. I began to run towards him, but I tripped over a slippery rock. I was falling in mid-hair before I felt Harry catch me, and then embrace me in a hug.

“I’m so sorry!” He breathed out, clutching me close to him. The rain still pelting us.

Burying my face in his chest I whispered, “It was my fault. I was being immature.”

“You’re here now, safe. That’s all that matters.” He broke the hug to look me in the eyes. His eye lashes had drops of water dangling on the tips and his hair was patted down. “Now jump on my back, we have to get out of this ran or you’ll catch a cold.” I obeyed, resting my head on his shoulder as he found our way back to the car.

**Drama!! Thanks for reading! Comment/vote!!**