**Enjoy! Thanks for readingJ**

Cassidy’s POV

The boys were already waiting for me downstairs, Harry swirling the key chain around his index finger.

“You ready?” Niall asked, grabbing his wallet from the counter.

“I think so,” I replied, readjusting my bun.

“You look nice, love,” Louis complemented, making me blush profusely as I mumbled a ‘thank you’.

“Ah, we need to talk to management ‘bout that new car,” Niall said as we realized that we had to buddy up again.

“Management?” I asked before I could stop myself, knowing I was being nosy.

They squirmed uncomfortably before Liam spoke up, “You know the-um- car dealership.”

“Oh, sorry for being nosy,” I apologized, fiddling with my fingers.

“Never mind that, our business is your business,” Liam reassured as he ducked in the passengers seat.

“I guess me and Zayn will share, yeah?” Niall questioned, raising one eye brow.

“Yup,” Zayn agreed, before he ducked into the car next to me. I scooted over a tad to give Niall more room.

“Ziall at its finest,” Louis speculated, confusing me more. But I declined from commenting on this, not wanting to keep asking questions. As Harry pulled out of the driveway he switched the radio on, humming along to a few songs. A few minutes into the car ride, a new song came on catching the boys attention.

“Hey lads, it’s our song!” Niall laughed from next to me. The boys sang along softly, rather good I might add. Something about hearts in cages and chasing clouds.

“You guys are really good at singing!” I gushed.

They all found this hilarious, and I became embarrassed immediately. “Did I say something wrong…?” I asked.

“Oh, God no Cass! It’s just a special song to us and we’re glad you enjoy it as much as we do!” Harry smiled through the review mirror. I didn’t say anything, still puzzled.

“The stores know we’re coming, right?” Louis asked.

“Yeah I contacted them,” Liam replied, and at this point I gave up trying to figure out this little game of lets utterly confuse Cassidy and talk circles around her.

Harry sped down the back alley of the mall, making me grip the door without even realizing my white knuckles.

“Hey, a little heavy footed on the pedal, yeah Haz?” Zayn scolded Harry, seeing me become visibly frightened.

“Whoops,” Harry cringed, slowing down as he pulled next to the back of a store. The boys unbuckled at this point, stepping out. I followed, but was curious of why we weren’t entering the store from the front.

“Aren’t we supposed to go through the front…or not?” I glanced around the soggy alley, still drenched from this morning shower. Nobody answered me.

“Uh- there’s construction going on around front…?” Louis tried, sounding like he was trying to convince himself more than us. But, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him. I nodded and they looked relieved. “We’re at Justice first everybody (A/N- I don’t know if there are Justice’s in London, but it’s a young girls store with overpriced, over-glittered clothes). I’d never been to a Justice before, but followed the boys obediently in through the back of the store. My eyes widened at all the clothes. Sequence, glitter, sparkles, EVERYWHERE. The clothes, were very, for lack of a better term, tacky. But, I was glad to have any clothes at all.

“Louis do you shop here?” Harry joked as Louis cracked a smile glancing around.

“How the hell did you find this Liam? I think we should look around a bit more, unless you fancy these clothes, Cass. But she’s twelve, not seven.” Louis looked unimpressed.

“I didn’t know where to go, but yeah, lets head to Abercrombie, I think that’s the name,” Liam studied his phone. We walked back outside and passed the backs of a few stores before entering Abercrombie. These clothes looked more appealing. But, I really didn’t want them spending money on me. It took a lot of convincing to get me to try on the stack of clothes they handed me, but I gave in. They all fit.

“Fantastic. Ready to go to the next store?” Harry asked excitedly, taking the stack of clothes from me and checking out.

“Oh my gosh I couldn’t imagine needed more clothes! This is really alright!” I pleaded.

“Oh, babe, you haven’t experienced the best part of shopping! Going to all the stores!” I couldn’t do anything but nod in defeat. We went to many more stores, buying more clothes, before Harry, Niall and Louis decided they were going to split up and shop. I had noticed a certain pattern though. Each time we entered a store, the manager would lock the front door. I couldn’t possibly think why they would do that, do figured it was just my imagination. “We’re gonna head to Burberry, but why don’t you go to Macy’s?” Liam and Zayn agreed to meet them back at the car in a an hour and they lead me to Macy’s. I was sifting the t-shirts when a special shirt caught my eye. It had their faces on it with One Direction printed on it. I called Zayn over.

“These guys look JUST like you, is that you?!” I asked, practically jumping up and down.

His eyes widened. “They do!! But no, unfortunately…no.”

“Oh, they look so similar though.” I huffed, setting down the shirt. Zayn and Liam chatted quietly before telling me we were going to head home. On the car ride home I made sure to thank them multiple times, until Harry told me to stop thanking them. I was exhausted from all the shopping and collapsed on the couch as soon as we arrived home. They laughed at me.

“Shop til ya drop!” Niall chuckled, placing some of the bags on the floor. “Let’s watch some telly.” He sighed sitting down next to me. We were watching some football game as a commercial brought me back from the twilight-half-asleep mode I was in. It was the boys. On T.V.. Niall cursed under breath. My body tightened in fear as the advertisement continued on. He fumbled with the remote, trying to turn the volume down. I was dreading, hoping it wouldn’t be what I thought.

One Direction flashed across the screen. I sucked in my breath. No,no,no. Zayn had lied.

“Cassidy, we can explain.” Niall tried to grab my arm as I jumped up, causing me to shriek. I ran as fast I could up the stairs, bumping into Harry on the way up. But I didn’t stop. I stumbled into my room, slamming the door and locking it with my shaky hands. I then slid down the back of the door, letting sobs escape my lips. This feeling was all to familiar.

**Comment! Vote! What did you think? Drama? More cute parts to come!**