20

**This chapter is going to be majorly awkward, viewer discretion is advised...hehe**

Cassidy’s POV

I had a nightmare. One of the worst I’ve had. I woke up shivering, yet dripping in sweat.  My fingers hurt from being clenched and my hair was tangled from me lashing around. My breath was unsteady as I recalled the dream. I’d died in place in place of my Mom and Aiden. The worst part was Aiden hadn’t cared. My stomach began churning and I grimaced, closing my eyes. I lay in bed for three more hours before I figured it was a decent time to ‘wake up’. Louis was the only one downstairs.

“Morning sunshine!” He welcomed me.

“Morning,” I replied, rubbing my eyes.

“What’s got you up so early?” He asked raising his eye brows.

“I could ask the same of you. I didn’t sleep well.” I responded, slouching in my seat.

“Bad dream, love?” Louis asked, genuinely concerned. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about.

“You’ve got to come get us when this happens, Cass.” Louis frowns, hugging me. I nodded into his shoulder. “As for me, I got up to get ready for our book signing today.”

“You guys have a book?” I asked surprised.

“Two,” He chuckled.

“Cool.” I didn’t really know what else to say.

“It’s going to be a long day, why don’t you go and get ready; the boys are already getting dressed.” Louis advised.

“Sure,” I’ll be careful about my outfit this time around I thought to myself. I modestly selected my short white shorts and my batman shirt that Liam insisted I buy. The guys were calling me down so I quickly braided my hair and yanked on black converse.

“You might wanna bring a jumper, it’s supposed to get chilly,” Niall recommended. I nodded, about to head back upstairs.

“Those shorts are pushing it, missy,” Zayn groaned. I threw my head back.

“Maybe I should just become a freaking Nun!” I retorted.

“Hey, language, and please don’t speak to us like that. But, I do love your shirt,” Liam winked.

**At book signing**

“Wow this is a big deal,” I speculated, looking out over the massive line.

“It is, we’ll be here for a least a few hours.” Louis followed my gaze to the fans.

“It’s marvelous, isn’t it?” Harry said dreamy-eyed. The boys agreed. I sat back behind the security wall, and scrolled through the twitter I’d just made, learning how to use it.

I was starving by the time the boys were allowed to leave, and I freezing in this stupid bookstore, I’d forgotten my jumper, of course. We had a ways to walk back to the van, for we’d had to park in a parking garage. I shivered as we exited the store, crossing my arms. Plus, my stomach was bothering me, must’ve been that blasted Nando’s from last night.

“You look freezing.” Niall laughed. “Oh, yeah that’s because you didn’t bring a jacket.”

“I forgot it,” I murmured, embarrassed from my foolishness.

“Aw, Cass! You’re freezing your arse off! Here,” Niall shrugged off his jumper and handed it over.

“T-thank you!” I gladly accepted the jacket, it already being warm.

**At home**

I jumped out of the car when we arrived home, I hadn’t peed ALL DAY! My bladder was about to explode! Dropping Niall’s jacket on the couch I ran upstairs to relieve myself. As doing so I realized what time of the month it was. CODE RED. I cursed under my breath, mentally face palming. How the heck was I going to ask them to…ugh I didn’t want to think about it. At least it hadn’t gone through my WHITE pants! After I rinsed my hands I grudgingly made my way to the family room where the boys ALL were watching football.

“Um, I need to go to the store…” I explained, looking at my shoes.

“What could you need? I just went to the store yesterday!” Harry asked, almost irritated.

“Erm, feminine products…?” I turned red as they stared at me.

“I thought you got those with Perrie!” Louis said looking confused. I looked up from my shoes, my eyes pleading one of them to understand.

“Well-uh- you know other feminine products…” I continued.

“Like…?” Liam questioned.

“Don’t be arse-holes and make her say it, ya blokes! C’mon Cass, I’ll take you,” Zayn stood up. “You all have had girlfriends, bunch of idiots we got here!” Zayn cracked a smile. I didn’t fine it funny, at all. The realization hit them, as they all said “Ohhh!”.

“Thank you…” I said, almost inaudibly.

“No problem, Cass.” Zayn brushed it off. We walked into the store together and he dug out twenty dollars. “Go get what you need and meet me back here in ten, k?”

“Ok,” I replied, grateful for his understanding. I pondered the aisles until I found the right one, quickly grabbing what I needed, and checking out with a female cashier. I met up with Zayn, handing him the change.

“Sorry about the lads…” Zayn apologized for them.

“It’s not your fault,” I replied as we reached our house.

“At least we won’t make you show us what’s in the bag this time!” Louis laughed as I walked up to my room.

“Grow up!” I yelled, storming upstairs, and taking care of myself (if you know what I mean). I showered and changed, before going to get a drink of water.

“Hey, we’re going to watch a film, want to join?” Liam asked.

“Uhh, yeah, sure.” I agreed, putting down the glass and sitting down in between Zayn and Niall. Even though I was pretty tired, I wanted to watch a movie.

“What film?” I asked, snuggling into place.

“My favorite, Toy Story 3!” Liam cheered.

“You sound seven,” I giggled. I got about thirty minutes into the film before falling asleep on Niall’s shoulder.

**Did you enjoy? Let me know! Thanks for reading!**