18

**Not much to say…**

Cassidy’s POV

I was excited to spend more time with Perrie, she seemed really spontaneous and super sweet. She was waiting out back in her car. As we approached Perrie rolled down the window, and Zayn bent down to greet her with a kiss. To be honest, they were absolutely adorable.

“Ok, so I’ll have her back by sevenish, deal?” She asked as I climbed in the passenger’s seat.

“Deal,” He replied, swooping down to give her a quick kiss goodbye. “Love you. And you.” His eyes darted to me, and I smiled back.

“Love you too, babe. See ya later,” Perrie waved as we zoomed out of the alley.

“So Cass, how’ve things been?” Perrie asked, turning down the radio as she navigated our way to the mall.

“Since last night? Interesting…” I was still contemplating whether or not to tell her about the interview.

“Interesting? In a good or bad way?” Perrie flicked on the blinker.

“Eh, the interview was uncomfortable.” I decided to be truthful.

“Ah, well it was your first, they get better, I promise. You learn how to answer their ‘uncomfortable’ questions. And they’re going to be a lot of them, trust me.” She explained, and I giggled.

“The fans and paparazzi are very odd.” I stated.

“Aren’t they though! The fans are just very dedicated and protective over the boys. But the paps, that’s a different story.” Perrie agreed.

“Someone even said they had Harry’s nudes,” I laughed. She burst out into fits of giggles.

“Oh my! That’s not the worst though. You’ll get used to it. Here we are. Let’s grab some lunch, yeah?” Perrie asked, pulling into a parking spot.

**Eating in food court**

“So do you need anything particular while we shop?” Perrie asked through mouthfuls of salad.

“Um…” I thought this was a good time to buy new panties and bras.

“Spill it.” She noticed my apprehensiveness.

“I need some new,um, undergarments. I haven’t gotten new ones since the orphanage…” I blushed.

“Okeydokey! Pfff, nothing to be embarrassed over sweetie! We’re all girls here!” Perrie smiled warmly.

“Yeah, all two of us…” I said, motioning to the empty seats around us.

She just sighed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. “What are you implying?”

“Whatever, I’m just glad I don’t have to shop with the boys!” I thanked her.

“Oh girl, if you ever need anything, just text me!” Perrie collected our trash and we got up, throwing it away. “Let’s shop!”

**Skip to ride home**

“I don’t know about you-“

“But I’m feeling twenty two?” I guessed as Perrie spoke.

She laughed, continuing. “No, but good guess. I was gonna say I’m exhausted.”

I craned my neck to see shopping bags piled in the back. “Agreed.” We pulled into our driveway, and she switched the car off.

“I’ll walk you up; you’ll need help with the bags.” Perrie offered. I had four shopping bags.

“You just wanna see Zaynie,” I teased.

“Maybe…” Perrie snickered as we grabbed the bags and she used her key to open the front door. “Honey I’m home!” Perrie called as we stalked into the kitchen.

“Finally,” Zayn grinned, walking into the room, wrapping his arms around Perrie from behind. “You guys have fun?” Zayn asked, his chin rested on Perrie’s shoulder.

“Loads,” I nodded, about to carry the bags up to my room.

“What did you buy?” Niall asked, as the rest of the guys entered the kitchen.

“Clothes.” I shrugged, tightening my grip on the bag of undergarments.

“Well duh. Lemme see,” Harry whined.

“You’ll see when I wear them.” I responded, making my way to the stairs. (Obviously the clothes she bought, not the undergarments xD)

“But I wanna see them now, pweese?” Harry complained, blocking my way up the stairs. I looked at him with a seriously? face. “Well, I didn’t want it to come to this, but lads-“ I was confused, but then Harry began tickling me. I am very ticklish.

“HARRY, OH MY GOD STOPPP!” I giggled, losing my grip on the bags as I fell back. Louis grabbed the bags, and began emptying the first one. Of course it was the one with my, uh- stuff. I scrambled up from the ground. “No! Not that one!” I screeched as he pulled out my underwear. Harry began laughing uncontrollably as Louis flung them as Niall. “SERIOUSLY LOUIS! I AM NOT KIDDING RIGHT NOW!” Louis just grinned continuing to empty the bag.

“So you needed some knicks and bras, yeah?” Louis smiled devilishly at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I hate you.” I stated, collecting my undies. Harry and Niall were still in hysterics as Zayn snickered and Liam just shook his head.

“You could’ve just asked us you know.” Harry managed to get out in between laughs.

“Oh yeah, and spent the afternoon shopping for bras with five barely twenty year old guys and then have the pictures go viral. No thanks.” I rolled my eyes at him. “I’m going to sleep, see you in the morning. Hopefully by then you’ll find another passion other than humiliating twelve year old girls.” I huffed.

“Nothing to be embarrassed about Cass! See you in the morning!” They called after me.

I turned around to say bye to Perrie but she was still in Zayn’s arm, now kissing him. “Bye Perrie- get a room for God’s sake.” I mumbled making Niall and Harry chuckle.

“Oh! Bye Cassidy!” She broke from the kiss and waved to me. I smiled back. After a nice shower I put my new clothes away and jumped into my bed. Hopefully I’d have another good night sleep.

**Cute, right? I thought so…Thanks for reading! COMMENT/VOTE  please.. im lonely.. I’ll be updating tons today, because I think its going to be a pretty uneventful day… I’ll do multiple chapters or a realllly long chap, I’m not sure**