27

**Ok I’m slowly generating ideas for this chapter, it’s a process haha**

Harry’s POV

As much as I wanted to keep Cassidy and I’s moment to each other, I knew I had to fill the lad’s in on Cassidy’s ‘breakthrough’. I made sure to wake up before Cass, despite my body’s protests. Cassidy’s head was rested on my shoulder, so I had to carefully unravel my arm from her. Gingerly, I stood up and tip-toed towards the door.

Luckily everybody was already up, even Zayn. “What’s got you up so early?” I asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

“Perrie called from LA. Since we’re in different time zones I had to get up.” He mumbled, rubbing the scruff on his chin.

I nodded. “Big news mates!” I clapped my hands together and they raised their eye brows, saying I could continue. As I explained last night their faces went through a roller coaster of emotions, from sorrow to excitement.

“Wow. That’s a massive improvement. She trusts us now, mates.” Louis nodded in approval. After discussing Cassidy’s openness, we had to figure out what to do with this beautiful Fiji day.

“I heard there was like some market in town. Like, they sell all these native fruits and homemade crafts.” Zayn suggested.

“Yeah I think we should take a break from the water today.” Liam speculated. So it was decided, we’d ride into town and go to the market. Hopefully, it would take Cass’s mind off anything that was bothering her.

Cassidy’s POV

I woke up to an empty bed, so I’d figured it was quite late. But the clock read nine, which was rather odd, considering they could sleep until two in the afternoon if I let them. Feeling a bit hot, I took off the jumper I’d thrown on last night, which had turned out to be Niall’s. I ventured into the kitchen, finding the boys already cleaning up breakfast.

“Good morning beautiful!” Liam chimed as he saw me,

“Good morning! You guys already ate?” I asked, trying to not blush, I mean I should be used to this by now.

“Yup, we got a big day planned today.” Liam said, tossing me an apple. They explained that we were going to go to some market.

“Tomorrow we’re definitely going to begin to teach you to swim though.” Louis patted my back. I blushed again, remembering last night’s events.  “Go get ready so we can leave soon.” Louis instructed shooing me away. I rummaged through the drawers, selecting high wasted shorts with a blowsy top that had a pineapple centered on it. This shirt was a bit random, but then again so was I. Pulling my hair into a bun, and slipping into sandals, I was ready to go.

**Car ride into town**

The town we were staying in appeared to be pretty poor. Little kids ran around the dirt roads, goats or sheep trailing behind them.

“This place almost reminds of when we did Comic Relief in Ghana.” Harry observed, his face grave as he stared out the window.

“Agreed. But I heard the market was pretty wicked.” Zayn explained. Eventually, the population became denser and we entered a small town. Small tables were set up with hand made goods advertised. We climbed out of the car, glancing around.

“Why don’t we rent bikes?” Louis exclaimed, spotting a bike stand several meters ahead. Most of them were rusted out, with the chains practically falling off.

“Do you know how to ride, Cass?” Liam questioned as we strolled over.

“I haven’t for years.” Aiden had taught me on his bike. When I was little I’d sit on the handle bars as he zoomed through the neighborhood, making my screech. After he died I’d never gotten around to picking the sport back up again. Too many memories associated with it. I gulped, but smiled encouraging them to rent the bikes.

“Here, we’ll get a double bike for me and you.” Niall concluded handing the old man a couple pounds and pointing to the bikes he wanted. I nodded as Niall pulled it out of the rack, steadying it for me to climb on. Placing my foot on the pedals, Niall pushed off from behind me and we swiveled at first, but gained our balance. “We got it!!” He yelled in delight. I giggled as we almost fell into a pothole.

“Here, let’s go down this aisle.” Harry gestured down an aisle of tables, as he rode with one hand.

“Show off!!” I scowled, pretending to ram our bike into Harry’s.

“How about now?” Harry teased lifting both hands up from the handles.

“I think I win!” Zayn announced, and we turned to face him. Zayn’s arms and legs were lifted, leaving him balanced on just his bum. Before any of us could reply, Zayn’s bike went off course smashing right into a table of fruit. Niall slammed the brakes on our bike so we could stop to see if he was alright. He stood up, watermelon juice dripping down his head as he spat out the seeds.

“Quite the dare devil…” I snickered as Niall and the rest of the boys began hysterically laughing.

“Your hair!” Niall gasped in between breaths.

“I’m glad you find this amusing.” Zayn stated, shaking out his hair. I dug out my phone, snapping a picture before he could protest.

“Say cheese!” I giggled. We helped clean up the stand and Zayn offered the owner thirty pounds for the destroyed fruit, and her eyes bulged out of her head.

“No, no. Too much!” She declared, shaking her head.

“No, here, take it. It’s not a lot.” Zayn insisted, practically shoving the money into her hands. After she thanked him profusely, we continued on our ride. Of course, Zayn’s bike was damaged, the wheel twisted sideways and the handle bars were bent. It was getting late in the afternoon, but we’d had a delicious native Fiji meal.

“Hey let’s stop at this one.” Louis proposed, stopping at one in particular. The vendor was an older man, who appeared to be braiding something. We exchanged greetings and I scanned the table, some flower crowns catching my eyes. They were gorgeous, really. Exotic blossoms of different hues intertwined to create a veil. Daintily, I picked one up, presenting it to the boys.

“Aren’t these great?” I asked, examining the spectacle.

“Those are mad, bro!” Liam exclaimed, nudging Louis to get his attention. Liam carefully held one up, placing it on Harry’s mop of curls.

“They’re gorgeous,” Harry complimented, adjusting the crown on his head. “And for the princess.” Harry lifted one off the table, crowning me. I grinned as Louis bent down so I could crown him. Soon enough we were all adorned with the creations.

“We might as well get them now, yeah?” Niall shrugged, slipping the man an unknown amount of pounds. Zayn snapped a picture of all of us with the flower crowns bowing. The sun was fading into the distance as we loaded back into the car to return back to our flat. Somehow along the bumpy streets I managed to rest my head on Louis shoulder and fall asleep, my crown, along with the boys’, still in place.

**Yeah so I didn’t update yesterday and almost not today, *gasp*. To be honest I didn’t have many good ideas. I know where I’m going with this book, just not how to get there. On that note, I demand you read   @onedirectionxx1234 ‘s book. It’s soooooo good!!! Thanks for reading and I promise the next chapter will be better!! Now go read @onedirectionxx1234’s book!! **