Fun Boyz

*Yoongi's POV*

"What do you mean you don't remember?" "I really don't remember." "You're seriously telling me you don't remember anything that happened yesterday." "I'm seriously telling you, I don't remember anything that happened yesterday." "Party?""Nope." "Getting completely wasted and trashed?" "Nope. Although that would explain the headache." "Disrupting traffic and nearly getting ourselves arrested?""*gasp* We did not!" "But we did cause we're swag like that my boy. C'mon you have to remember us dunking you in the tub." "Excuse me?! You did what?!?! I'm going to kill you guys!" 

"Would it help my case if I told you, you finally have jams?" "Argh—" "You know speaking of that, your clothes aren't even the slightest damp, me and Tae are still soaked." "Hyung!" 

"Kook what did you do to this poor boy, he doesn't remember a thing." "*spits water* Why do you assume I did something?! Maybe another one of you hyungs decided to hurt Jiminie-hyung!""Because since you're gotten older, you've decided to make it your life's work to terrorize your hyungs." 

"Yeah instead of me being Rap Monster, we should call you the Kookie Monster because you're that terrifying." "Ew I have Kookie slob on me." "Can it Tae! You were already soaked from before." "Doesn't mean I wanted your additional cooties to add to the mix and I'm still your hyung you smol brat!" "Shut up you prepubescent twinkletons! It is too early, I am too sleepy, and I am too hangover to deal with your excessively loud mouths and your silly bullcrap!" 

Jungkook and Taehyung both snapped their heads to look up at me. "*in unison* Rude!" I rolled my eyes at Dumb and Dumber's antics. 

Jimin groaned and stood up walking to the mirror. I looked at him while he shook feathers out his hair. "What in the hell is wrong with us?" Jimin turned towards me, scanning the room finally taking in his surroundings fully, deepening the confusion on his face. I walked over to him and patted his back."We took back the night." "More like the fun boys got out of control." He shook his head. "Lighten up Jiminie boy, last night was amazing. When was the last time you ever felt so free? So exhilarated? It was the chance of a lifetime!"Jimin turned back to look at me. "What are we doing?" "Having the times of our lives, why are you so worried? This is good for us." "I—" I clamped my hands on his shoulders and steered him towards the others. "Look at them, they haven't been happier." Jimin looked at the other guys around the room, just laying around in various states. Contempt, but not unhappy. "Well—" "I just would like to know how Hyung learned his Fast and the Furious driving moves. We hauled ass faster than Jungkook can run a relay race." 

Hoseok raised up from his spot on the floor and turned to look at me. "What? Don't act like it's not true." "No, hyung not that. Jin-hyung didn't drive yesterday, Namjoon did." "I wasn't that trashed. Jin-hyung was clearly driving yesterday." Everyone else turned to look at us. Namjoon cleared his throat to catch our attention. "He's right...I did drive yesterday." "Stop messing with me. It's not funny. I would have remembered." Taehyung crawled closer to Hoseok and Namjoon. "He's right Yoongi-hyung, he did drive yesterday." "You're joking with me and all of you suck for that." I turned towards Jimin and Jungkook in hopes maybe they couldprove the younger three were off their rockers. Jimin just shrugged his shoulders signaling he wouldn't be joining the conversation because his input would be useless. Jungkook just looked wide-eyed between me and the others,opening and closing his mouth again in hopes the words would come to him. "Hyung are you okay? Do you need to lay down and rest?" I furrowed my eyebrows and gritted my teeth at Namjoon's words. "I'm perfectly fine. I guess I'm just really more hungover than I thought. I—I—I'm going to..." 

I couldn't even finish my words as I ran out the room and into one of the empty bedrooms. The air got sticky and suffocating. With every breath I seemed to take, it sounded closer to my last.I dropped to my knees holding my neck, but no matter what I can't get my air passageways to clear. Tears prickled my eyes as I heard a knock on the door. I coughed, my voice hoarse as I did my best to answer. "What?" I clung to the bed to try and get back up when I felt a strong pair of arms around me. "Suga-hyung are you alright?! Please be alright!" I felt myself being shifted and sat up on a bed. "Are you okay?! Can you answer me?" Someone took my head in their hands,I couldn't see the face because my vision was blurred. "I'm sorry." I couldn't even answer the voice as I felt my body swaying. "Please! I believe you." I looked up at him, his face finally clear. "Don't be stupid, it was a mistake."I tried to push him off me to get up, but my body did the opposite reaction and fell on top of the soft bed, HIS face being the last thing I see before I'm lulled into a peaceful slumber.