NO

*Jungkook's POV*

Everything has just turned into shit. None of this. None of this is right. What we're doing isn't right. Hyung now hates me. I don't know what to do anymore. Please God please help us. I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. My heart...it hurts. It hurts so bad. Nothing is taking this pain away. I slumped down and raised my knees to my chest, a sick feeling rising within me. Everything turned bad when he left us. Now everyone is going away. I don't know what to do. More tears ran down my cheeks. He can't hold me tight and tell me everything is going to be alright. Everything is now just messed up. I stared off into the distance. Empty. Numb. No reason to go on anymore. It doesn't matter anymore. None of this matters anymore. Nothing matters anymore. Just let the darkness take me too. My tears were now blurring my vision. I shut my eyes and just cry and sob to myself loudly. I sobbed to myself till I started getting hiccups. It should be me too. He's hurting. They're hurting. We're all hurting. Please God make this go away. I can't take this anymore. I sunk lower onto the floor sullen and numb, staring off into the distance. Please come back. Come back to us. We won't make it without you. We just won't. I laid down on the ground, my face falling against the cold flat surface of the floor. I crumbled my hands into fists, feeling my body getting weaker and weaker. It just can't end like this. It just simply can't. But it must. It must end like this. I thought back to the looming feeling I've always been feeling for awhile now. Maybe this is the way it should end. Tears stained my vision as I stared off into space. Something glitched in front of me causing me to sit up, paralyzed and in a daze. What?! I shook my head. No. No! I got up and put on a black hoodie. It can't end like this. I walked out into the chill crisp air. At first I was sprinting with a purpose but now I was just wondering around aimlessly. I no longer knew what to do. I just felt numb. So dead inside. It's like I'm a walking ghost. I didn't notice anyone or anything in my way. I just needed to continue on. Or not, as I felt myself being shoved into a wall. Let them take me. Hello darkness my old friend, please take me and swallow me whole. Just like HIM. Just like everyone else.

*Author's POV*

Yoongi slowly woke up. His head hurting. His body sore. He couldn't for the life of him, think about how and why he got there. He clutched his chest from the pain that was beginning to engulf him. His breaths becoming less and less. But this is what has to happen," Yoongi thought. He slowly and painfully got up and walked towards his night stand. "This is for the best." Yoongi let out a sad chuckle and narrowed his eyes. He has failed. As a brother. As a friend. He sighed quietly to himself. This all started with HIM. Of course everything was going to lead to this. "I'm so sorry," he thought. He was sorry for everything that led to this as he pulled something out of his pocket.