Epilogue

Lucy's P.O.V.

After Natsu and Gajeel had finally defeated Satan, the thread was over and all the things had came back to normal.

Though the town was very messy and half of the buildings were destroyed, we, I mean we Fairy Tail and the residents managed to rebuild the town together.

Although it took us almost a month to finish it, but at least we were in peace now.

About the curses.... Yeah.... After Satan took away their power, they had became to normal mage once more like they were before.

It seemed that they didn't choose to become one of the Satan's subordinate. You can see that they were very kind to everyone though have some strange personality. On top of that, they even helped us to rebuild the town.

And then, the time had passed...

The curses decided to leave and go somewhere else to live. Even that we were enemy before, we, Fairy Tail decided to say farewell to them. Well, not all of us since some of us had gone to mission or something like that.

"Thank you for these 3 weeks." Said the former leader of the curses, Kieran.
"Where are you planning to go now?"
"Probably GreenFlowers Town. We used to live there before."
"All of you?"
"Nope. Most of us."

The man walked to Natsu and reached his hand out.
"I hope we will have some duel in the future."

Without any hesitation, the pink haired also reached out his hand and smile.

"So what do you plan to do in the future?" I asked.
"After having a battle with you, we decided to build a mage guild." The blond haired woman who named Lilith if I haven't mistaken.
"Lilith, it's hard to move around if you keep clinging my arm."
"What's the problem? We are going to be married anyway. It's fine for me to cling to your arm, right, Kieran?"
"That's not the point!"
"Young master, we should go now."
"Yeah. Then, see you next time."
"Feel free to visit us." Romeo who stood beside Wendy said.
"I will. Anyway..." Novalis clung to Romeo's arm "...will you join us? You see, you are very attractive to me."
"Hey!" Romeo and Wendy shouted in unison while blushing.

We all laughed and helped them to carry their stuff into the carriage after Kieran stopped his sister from rampaging.

"We are leaving now."
"Where is that Iron Dragon?" Adam said.
"About Gajeel... He is going to a place that far far away now..." I said.

______________________________________

Gajeel's P.O.V.

"Honestly, you didn't have to see me off." I said to my black cat.
"Well, I am free today. Are you sure you want to go there by train?"
"Don't worry. Wendy has casted the Troia to me." (Author's note: Troia can heal motion sickness... In case you don't know about Troia.)

The bell that notice the passenger that the train was about to depart rung. I took my baggage and bid farewell to Lily.

In the train compartment,

I closed the book that I have read for 3 days already. I lay down my body so that I can get some sleep.

However, it was very uncomfortable for me to sleep. Don't get me wrong. The sofa can fit me but it was very stiff.

"Are you really that sleepy?"
"Well, it still have a while to reach our destination." I talked to the girl I loved the most in the world.

After Salamander and I defeated Satan, Levy had been revived. We don't know what the reason was but it was not important right now.

The most important thing was she is still alive.

After she fully recovered, I decided to fulfill my promise. We decided to travel around the world.

I slowly lay down my head on her hips. At that moment, I felt like I was in heaven. The hips of hers were so soft.

"Hey, what are you doing so suddenly?"
"Sleeping..."
"Geez, my legs will paralyse."
"Gihi."

...

"Gajeel, what do you the third condition was?"
"Beat me. I don't know. But..."
"But?"
"But I think it's because of our true love kiss, Mrs. Redfox."

She smiled at me with her brightest smile and slowly... Before I realise, my lips touched hers.

Finish