Prologue (Rewrite)

Hi my readers! This is my second major story and it is my first to add action scene in my story.
I will do my best to satisfy my readers. Here comes the prologue and the first chapter will be done soon.

Third Person's POV

"FUCK YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!" Gajeel shouted to that man.

"All I said was true. Your girl will die soon" The man laughed
"Didn't I say FUCK YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!?? IRON DRAGON'S TWIN SWORD!" Gajeel's hands turn to iron sword and attack the man but he just block it with his both hands "What!?"
"Not bad I must say, but not good enough. Ruby Blast!"
"Urgh!" Gajeel blasted away by the man ruby color blast "Damn it!"
"Ga... Gajeel..." Levy whispered
"Don't worry Levy, I will definitely defeat that bastard"
"I... I think I... cannot hold it already...... The curse is.... *cough!"
"LEVY!" Gajeel ran to her side. He hold her hand gently so she won't get hurt
"Gajeel, thank you."
"What the hell are you thanking about? Don't close your eyes! Didn't we said we are going to travel together after the battle? Remember? Just you and me."
"Hehehe... I guess... I can't travel with you... anymore..."
"What the hell are you mean? You are going to travel with me! Just hold it!"

The girl placed her hand on the Dragon Slayer's face. Her hand placed on it softly. Her tears slowly fall down from her eyes. Despite of this, she looked happy and very peaceful. Not even a bit of regret or sad in the watery eyes of hers.

"... Hehehe... Fate sure... is a... wonderful thing. Bringing us... together after so.... many obstacles... I was very happy... that you... stayed by my side... in my last moment..."
"Don't say already...."
"...Thank you... for falling love... with me..."

After the girl gave her last kiss to the Dragon Slayer, her eyes closed peacefully.

"No... Don't close your eyes... Didn't you promise me already?"

The Dragon Slayer put his hands on his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"This is reality. I know your pain. I suffer it before so at least allow me to do something for you." The man charged a black energy blast and aim to Gajeel and Levy "I will let you die with your girl!!!"

CHAPTER END

How is it? Do you like it?

Yeah, it is short and it looks like epilogue but this is my style. (I think)
For my sweet readers, I will give you a prologue first. The chapter 1 will done soon (But probably 2-3 days lol)
Thank you for watching my story. Hope you guys PEACE!!!