You're A DJ

~ Jack/Sean's POV ~

"Mark, seriously!?! You know Im not one for parties!" I protest as Mark practically drags me through LA, to his apparent favorite destination, and the 'most happening joint in town'. Im only here for a few fucking days, and my best friend is throwing me into one of the most uncomfortable situations imaginable! Goddammit.
"I promise, you will absolutely love it here, this place is unlike any other! And the DJ is some sort of fucking genius!" Mark shakes his head and laughs as we turn into an alleyway.
So, he's leading me down an alleyway, in the dark, in downtown LA. See you guys at my funeral, I guess.
Mark marches up to the bouncer, who looks somewhat like The Rock, and smiles politely at him "Hey Harry! How's the party tonight?"
Harry, the bouncer, sighs "It's pretty crazy in there man, but, as usual, Panda's got everyone in the palm of her hand."
Mark nods "Cool! This is my friend Jack, by the way."
Harry turns to me and smiles "Evenin' Jack, is this your first time here?"
I nod "My first time in this place, yeah."
Mark sighs "He's under the impression this place is like any other insane party."
Harry bursts out laughing, and has to wipe tears from his eyes "Oh, man! On any other night, I'd agree with you, but on Panda's night? Hell no!"
I raise an eyebrow, who the fuck is 'Panda'?
Harry shakes his head "Whatever guys, head on inside, free of charge, because seeing Jack's change in attitude will be enough of a reward for me tonight."
Mark slaps my back "Alright! Let's go! Thanks Harry!"
Harry gives us a small salute as we head inside, and I smile gratefully at him. We take a step through the door, and Harry closes it behind us. This place is silent. What the fuck? Mark signals at me to be silent, then we make our way down a sort of corridor, round a few corners, until we reach a pair of large black doors. Tumblr would be freaking out over how aesthetically pleasing these doors are. Mark smiles at me, before pushing them open. Instantly, Im slapped in the face by the volume of the music, but the music itself isnt overwhelming, it's unlike any music I've heard before. It's dubstep, but...different. The room itself as a large circle, with a seating area surrounding it, and steps leading down to the dance floor, the DJ booth is directly opposite the door, and the bar is on the right. My eyes lock onto the DJ booth, as I see a gorgeous girl standing there, doing her thing, smiling widely, dancing around as she spins records and presses various switches. She has headphones round her neck, and she's holding one of them on her ear.
My jaw drops "Who is that?"
Mark grins "THAT, is Panda Eyes!"
I raise an eyebrow "Huh?"
"That's her DJ name, nobody here knows her real name, because she doesnt get personal with anyone, she's very distant like that." He explains.
My eyebrows furrow in confusion "Is she nice? Have you ever talked to her?"
Mark nods "Yeah, a few times, she's super nice! She's really funny, and music is absolutely everything to her. She reads books, and I remember one time she told me that her favorite movie is Hot Fu-" He's cut off by Panda talking into her mic.
"Alright guys, Im gonna play one of my original songs now, hope you like it! I know a lot of you request I play this, so enjoy!" She smiles brightly at her audience, who cheer at her, before going silent, to hear the intro to her song, all my attention is focussed on it too.
So, she doesnt just mix other songs, she makes her own songs? I wonder if she's any good?
As Mark hears the intro, his eyes widen "HOLY SHIT! AURORA! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! FUCK YEAH!" He grabs my arm and pulls me into the crowd, pushing through everyone to get to the front, directly in front of her booth.
As the other people her recognize the song, they all start cheering and dancing around again. Holy shit, this song is actually amazing!

I start dancing around, not caring who's watching me. I let all my worries melt away, and just focus on the music. This girl is ridiculously talented! Mark was right, this party is unlike any other. Any time someone bumps into someone else, they apologize and smile at each other. I see people making friends all around me. This has gotta be one of the friendliest parties I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing!