Christmas Day Together

~ Your POV ~

Your eyes flutter open to the sound of your son, Alfie, laughing. Instantly, you are on full alert. You check the time, it's 10am, what the fuck!?! Your son usually comes and wakes you at 6am! And on Christmas day, you'd expect him jumping on you at 5:30am! Something is very, very wrong. You rub your eyes and kick your blankets off you, tiptoeing out into the hall. You follow the sound of your sons laughter, and it leads you to the living room. As your eyes lock onto your son, your knees tremble, and suddenly they cant hold you up anymore, you fall to the floor. There, sat in front of the Christmas tree, is your son, playing with his Undertale figurines, with your boyfriend sat opposite him, his faded green hair messed up, his eyes tired, but his face smiling. You clamp your hands over your mouth.
"MUMMA!!!" Alfie shouts with joy at you being awake "Dad's here!"
You sniffle and nod as tears roll down your cheeks. Sean turns to face you, and his wide smile turns into a worried frown as he scrambles to his feet and runs over to you. He grabs your hands and pulls you into a standing position, then you're pulled straight into his arms.
"Merry Christmas sweetheart!" Sean whispers cheerfully in your ear.
You sniffle into his shoulder "M-Merry Christmas Sean!" You cant believe you're saying those words to him, as he holds you, on Christmas morning.
"Dad brought us some more presents!" Little Alfie announces.
You pull away from Sean and wipe your eyes as you smile at him "Did he now?"
Sean winks "I had to bring my princess and my little Frisk their well deserved presents!"
You giggle and blush at the name he called you, you lean to the side to look at Alfie "Why didnt you wake me up this mornin' Alf? You had me worried sick!"
Alfie smiles guiltily "When I woke up, I heard someone in the living room, and I knew it was Santa or a bad guy, so I went to invessagate!" Sean smiles at him as he tries to pronounce a big word "I was gonna fight them if it was a bad guy, and hug them if it was Santa, but when I went in there, Dad was putting presents under the tree! He told me not to wake you because you were tired, and we've been playing with my Undertale toys for hours!"
You raise an eyebrow "What time was it when you woke up Alf?"
He taps his chin adorably "Ummm...4am?"
Your jaw drops as you turn back to Sean "You've been playing with him for 6 hours, and you just got off a plane!?! Babe!"
He smiles tiredly "You needed your sleep, and I dont mind playing with him."
You roll your eyes "You need more sleep than I do right now! Go, take a nap!"
Sean shakes his head "Hell no! Sleep is for the weak! Plus, I wanna see you both open your presents!"
You sigh "Fiiine, but after that, you are taking a nap!"

And so, you, Sean and Alfie sat around the Christmas tree and handed out the presents. You all took it in turns to open them, and then thanked each other at the end. Sean bought Alfie a 3Ds and a bunch of games, mainly various Pokémon games, for him to spend the rest of his childhood playing, as well as some more figurines from various games that he has seen Sean play on YouTube. You bought Alfie a bunch of SepticEye shirts, as well as a giant SepticEye Sam plushie, and you couldnt help but blush when Sean smiled at you after seeing Alfie's presents. Sean bought you the remaining boxsets of your favourite tv show that you dont have, he also paid for another years Netflix time, and gave you a few more of his hoodies. You gave Sean some pieces of artwork that you did, fan art of The Last Guardian that he hadnt even known you were making, you also bought him some more hoodies, because you knew he'd give you some of his, as well as a dozen more beanies, because you cant handle anything when he wears a beanie, god-diggity-DAMN. Sean's final present to you, though, was something you had not expected.

He stood up, and pulled you with him, then got Alfie to play one of your favourite slower songs, Stay by Artist Vs Poet, as apparently him and Alfie had planned this while you slept, then, Sean got pulled a little black box out of his back pocket, got down on one knee, and asked you to marry.

And, what did you say? Well, you said the only answer acceptable when asked to marry the worlds most adorable green haired Irishman.

Yes.