Fuck You Better #2

~ Jack/Sean's POV ~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groan as I sit up and slam my hand down on my alarm clock, fuck sake, I forgot to turn it off yesterday! I recorded and edited all my videos for today, last night, so that I can have a relaxing day to myself today, but of course, I forgot to turn off my alarm, so I couldnt even sleep in slightly later than 8am. Dick farts. Knowing I wont be able to get back to sleep, I pull my bed covers off me, and stand up, heading for the shower. I take a long, peaceful shower, then I dry myself off, get dressed, and make my way downstairs, humming the tune to A Thousand Miles, because I sing that song far more often than I should. When I reach the bottom of my stairs, I see a letter waiting on the floor, in front of my front door. I raise an eyebrow, and pick it up, tearing it open quickly, eager to see who wrote me a letter. All that's on this damn piece of paper is an address, as well as the information that I will be picked up tonight at 9pm, by someone. What the fuck!?! I recognise the handwriting from somewhere, but I cant quite remember where. I sigh, throwing my arms up in the air, I guess Im fucking going then! My curiosity wont allow me to stay home.

At about 9:10pm, a car pulls up outside my apartment. Mere moments later, there's a knock on my door. I take a deep breath, before strolling over to my door as casually as I can, and pulling it open with a polite smile on my face.
My smile widens when I see who's at my door "Hey Mark! What are you doing here?"
Mark does not smile back, he remains completely straight faced "Im here to fix your problems, and make you realise how fucking stupid you are."
I laugh at his attempt at sounding badass, then I nod "Whatever, lead the way!"
He remains serious as he turns around and leads me to the car he drove here in. I sit in the passenger seat, and before I've even clicked my seatbelt in, he's speeding off down the road. I stare out of the window, hoping to get an indication as to where exactly we're going. I've never heard of the address on the letter I was given. It's too dark for me to make anything out, apart from street lights. Well fucking shit, I guess Im being driven to my death.

Within 20 minutes, we pull into some carpark, that sits to the left of a medium sized building, with 3 floors at most. I exit after Mark has, so that I know this is where we're supposed to be, then he leads me inside the building. He pushes me through the door, walks in behind me, and slams the door. Im in pitch black, and I have no idea where I am. Suddenly, directly in front of me, a spotlight turns on, and I see 2 red show curtains being pulled apart. When I see who stands behind them, my jaw drops. My girlfriend, or, I guess, technically, my EX girlfriend, stands in the centre of the row of her and her best friends, wearing nothing but a black leather bodysuit, her ass and legs on full display, the zip at the front of the leather bodysuit is undone enough that her cleavage is visible, but not enough that her boobs fall out of her suit.

Her four best friends, two on either side of her, are wearing full length leather catsuits, with no zips, but Im not paying them any attention