Unconditionally

You arrived home early from work, because your boss thought your last report was so good that he let you have the rest of the day off. You didnt tell Sean, because you wanted to surprise him. But, when you silently opened the front door, snuck inside, and heard him choking on his own tears, you knew you had come home to something you had begun to think Sean didnt experience: sadness. You discretely shut and locked the front door, before tiptoeing in the general direction of his cries. You reached the bedroom door, and you pushed it open, just a fraction, to see him sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the window, with his back to you, crying hysterically, with his head in his hands.

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

You stepped into the room, fully aware of the floorboards that creaked beneath your weight, alerting Sean of your early, unexpected presence. In an instant, he wipes his face, and puts on his bravest smile as he looks over at you.
"Hey sweetheart! You're home early! How was work?" He asked, as though he hadnt been in hysterics mere seconds before he has said those words.
You shook your head and speed walked over to him. You sat down on the edge of the bed beside him, and held his hand. You rested your head on his shoulder, and he sighed.
"Im sorry, I didnt mean for you to see me like that. I save all the depressing shit for when you're not here, because I dont want to worry you." He admitted, and your eyes widened, this is a regular occurrence, and you never knew it happened it all!?!
You turned to kiss his shoulder "Tell me what happened, please." You practically begged.
Sean released a shaky breath, and looked away from you. It was then, you noticed the way his body was shaking. He was scared.
You squeezed his hand to reassure him, and then, he opened up to you.
"I just...I dont feel...good enough, for you, I dont feel like I deserve you at all. I feel like a failure, like Im always letting you down. Im so sorry, please dont leave!" He turned back to you to hold you tightly, to prove how scared he really is of losing you.
You wrapped your arms around him and shook your head. You were finally seeing his biggest insecurities and fears.

All your insecurities,
All the dirty laundry,
Never made me blink one time.

You kissed him, because what else could you do, but try to make him feel better? You stared into his eyes, and let the honest truth spill from your lips. You thought he already knew these things, but, as you realise you havent seen him this way before, it occurs to you that you have never had this conversation with him, and therefore never had to tell him the things you were about to tell him.
"Sean, you are more than I could ever deserve, and I mean that. I have no idea what I did to make you fall for me, but, whatever it was, I owe it my life! You are my world, Sean, and I know now that you struggle with self confidence issues, but I intend to help you with them, as you do for me, without even realising that you do."

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally

"Im the luckiest woman alive to be with you Sean-" You continued "-and I know you may not believe that yourself, so, if necessary, I will start tweeting out to your viewers, because we both know they'll agree with me. You are a phenomenal man. You're funny, witty, ridiculously sweet and caring, kind, selfless, and perfect in every way. To top it all off, those amazing inner qualities are all bottled inside the body of the worlds most handsome man I've ever seen!"

There is no fear now,
Let go and just be free,
I will love you unconditionally.

You sighed and smiled at him "You dont have to hide anything from me, not anymore. You dont have to think about worrying me, because what will worry me more is thinking you're having a breakdown when Im not here to help you. I love you, more than can be expressed through words, and I promise to always be here for you, no matter what kind of hysterics you're in, which, thankfully, is mostly the laughing kind!"