" Bye daddy ". Melvin and I both said together .

( August POV)

" There goes Mrs.August". Chris laughed

" Man shut the fuck up , can't get mad cause I'm handling mine". I said mushing his head .

We headed in the house and began the process of our work. There ain't no day that, I imagine the police coming in here fucking up shit, but this house has been ran like this for the past 13 years and I guess longer.

I always said if I was to get locked up for life, I'd want my son to takever, but now that Melvin is here I don't want him too. I want my son to grow up and be better than me, grow up and do some in his life instead of selling rocks, you feel me?

" Yo August how bout yo baby momma , took the girls with her for a Joy ". Trey laughed .

" Did they succeed?" I rose an eyebrow .

" Liyah said that , Rae gave dude another chance because of his daughter, and she told him Friday, and he promised her Tuesday".

" I swear Rae is a nigga that look like a fucking woman , she can punk a nigga out any day , I swear ".  Kirk laughed '

" Man nigga shut the fuck up , Cause I heard Lala socked yo ass" .

Chris and Trey began acting like Lala and Kirk , Chris was Kirk andTrey was Lala , Chris yelled at Trey as he began fake crying, then he pretended to punch Chris, and Chris dumb ass, started spinning in circles before falling .

" Man fuck y'all nigga". Kirko laughed .

Sorry it was short, but it was just a lil some for the people who enjoy the story and was waiting on the next chapter, thank y'all for reading, thanks for the comments and votes, I really appreciate your love..