Chapter 26

Dan POV

I walked back into my room after Phil had left me to clear the apartment. He walked out of the room quite quickly as if he was feeling uncomfortable. I dismissed that thought and went to set up my room.

I opened up my first suitcase and started to take out the clothes I had stuffed inside, I put most of my dark clothing away and I was nearly done until my hand hit some cold kind of metal and I grabbed whatever it was. It was a frame with a crack through the middle. I sat on the floor and looked at the picture inside, it was of me and Phil. It was from 5 years ago and we were wearing our duffle coats and we were soaking wet at the beach. It was one of the days I almost felt normal, just hanging out with someone without getting hurt. It was one of my favorite days and every day I don't think about it is a day wasted. A tear slipped from my eye and I put my head between my legs trying to slow down the memories that were running through my head. Everything was just running through my head: when we first met, our immediate friendship, food tech when I accidentally fell on top of him, when we started dating, when he saw how much of a fuck up I was, when I told him about my family, when Chris kissed me, when I abandoned everything, when PJ kissed Phil, whatever that has now become. Tears fell more frequent now and I was shaking not to make any noise scared that if I did I would annoy Phil and that was the last thing I wanted. 

I lay on the floor in a ball trying to stop everything. My eyes shut tightly trying to think about anything but this; that made it worse. Nothing was working and I was in a downwards spiral.

At some point I fell asleep and my dreams were full of our memories, I think they were nightmares because it wasn't me and you anymore I could just see you and Pj.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for such a wait I have just been practising nonstop for my concert that is coming up. I will update again this weekend. Hope you have a good day!! - Ruby 😊