Chapter 25

CHRIS POV

A sudden feeling of exhaustion swept over me, I felt that if I did not sleep soon I may collapse right here.

I made my way to my bed and lay down; as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

--

Darkness. That was all I could see. A charcoal black expanse of nothing. The smell of wet paper filled my nostrils and a taste of cotton filled my mouth. I tried to stand but I seemed to be held down by... rope?

Yes. I was being held down by rope. My arms were behind my back and my legs were tied to one chair leg each making it nearly impossible to stand.

I stopped for a minute and listened. Outside, what I assumed was, the room in a hallway the floor groaned with a newfound pressure and I stiffened awaiting what would possibly come and find me. The sound of a door opening echoed through the small room I was in. The person stepped into the room and I froze completely not wanting to make myself apparent. The door slammed shut and the person stepped forward and picked something up from a metal table with a clang. 

Everything was quiet for a few seconds until a blinding light filled my sight and I had to blink to adjust. When I could see properly I saw my first best friend. Pj. I've missed him so much, when I isolated myself from him I isolated myself from everyone so I didn't hurt anyone again but now maybe i'm the one who will get hurt in the end.

I looked down. A gun. Pj was holding a gun. He was going to kill me. What did I do? Oh no, I've fucked up. I should of ended everything while I could of all those years ago but at least it's happening now so I can't destroy anything else.

He stepped back and raised the gun. I need to get away, I tried my hardest to get away by shuffling my chair but it was indescribably difficult to move the chair and before I could go far he did it. He shot me. Everything went dark.

A/N

Hi guys! I updated, yay. I hope you liked it. This is kinda short but I felt that this was appropriate to not spoil anything else. I hope you enjoyed it! - Ruby :)