Chapter 13

DAN POV

I woke up and saw it was raining outside. It has for 2 days since Phil was here. I still haven't texted him but it's been eating away at me. I feel like I should, I do need a place to stay and I can't stay in a hotel room forever.

I picked up my phone and accessed Phil's contact.

To Phil: Hey, It's Dan. I was wondering if I could take you up on the offer for the extra room in your apartment. I am forever in your debt. Thanks again, Dan.

I sent the text and decided to check my Twitter, news had got out by now that the crash had happened and my Twitter was blowing up from people sending get well soon messages and demanding to know why I wasn't on Twitter or posting on YouTube. I looked through my feed then put my phone away seen as nothing interesting was happening on Twitter and Phil hadn't texted me back. I set my phone down just as a nurse walked in.

"Hello, Daniel. How is everything?" She asked like she actually cared.

"It's getting better, I'm on the road to recovery." I said faking happiness.

"Well that's good, at this rate you should be put in a few days as long as you keep eating and don't strain yourself." She ended the short conversation and closed the door. Obviously too busy to chat for long.

I checked my phone and saw Phil still hadn't replied, I guess he is busy he has a boyfriend so his is probably doing him, or at least something with him.

I thought back to 5 years ago when we were all friends, it was a good year. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it but I did mess up which was why this mess happened.

Everything was always my fault. I'm the reason my mum left and my dad turned to alcohol. I'm the reason my family separated and moved to different places so they would never see each other again. I'm a prime example of a failure. I'm not surprised if Phil takes back his offer.

A/N
Hey! I'm sorry this chapter took so long, writers block is a bitch. But I'm writing the next chapter tonight and it should be up tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please check out and vote on the bromance awards! - Ruby 👍🏻