Chapter 1

5 years later.   DANS POV

"Good morning!" Martin whispered into my ear as he hugged me from behind.

I shivered slightly when his warm breath hit my ear. "Good morning to you, too." I said as I put down my straighteners and turn towards him to hug him back.

"You know that really nice Italian restaurant you always wanted to go to?" Martin asked when I broke the hug.

"I'm aware of it." I said uncertain of where he was going with this.

"What would you say if I told you I had a reservation in there in... half an hour?" He said with a cheeky smile.

"I would scream, cry and die." I said with the biggest smile on my face. I had always liked Italian, Pizza and Ice cream are too good to be true: and when they are made well it tastes like magic in your mouth. Martin gave me a smug smile and I (nearly) jumped on him in excitement.

"We need to go in 20 minutes, okay?" He said as he turned away from me.

"Okay!" I ran past him like an exited child as I said that word.

MARTINS POV

It's been 5 years since I saw him running away from his old life, 5 years since I let him into my home and 5 years since we started dating. I have succeeded in keeping my dear Daniel away from Phil. ugh, Dan should be glad I kept him away from Phil; what a monster, i'm embarrassed to be related to such a monster. 

I get some of my nicest and casual clothing out of the wardrobe. The restaurant was nice, but i didn't want to overdo it. I opened my sock draw and pulled out a small box, I opened it to check the ring was still in there. It is, I can't wait to claim Dan as mine! 

I check my watch and see it is time to go so I put the box in my pocket and go to find Dan, he is in the bathroom straightening his hair again. He sees me walk in and a massive smile spreads across his face, I can't help but smile too. I grab his hand and pull him out the door to the taxi I had waiting for us.

We reached the restaurant just in time to get our table. I booked a table right next to the windows so we could look outside while we eat. I put my hand back in my pocket to make sure the ring is still in there when I spot someone across the room.

A/N

Yo, this chapter is kinda short but stuff is going to happen next chapter, this is kind a filler.

- Ruby :P