Oc info

This is Tohru Sakamaki

He has light,pastel pink hair with navy blue eyes. He is technically the stepbrother of the Sakamaki 's.
Karl Heinz has a one night stand with his mother in France and she became pregnant with him. After she had the baby Karl Heinz was no where to be seen. His mother,Sistine,stayed in France and raised Tohru. She wanted a girl,but she got Tohru. She began to make him dress as a girl,making him grow his hair out. She also made him use corsets to get the desired body type. Other than that,She loved Tohru with all her heart. 
On the night of Tohru's 6th birthday he was taken from his mother,Basically kidnapped. They blindfolded and gagged him,tying his wrists together. They shoved him into a car and were going unbelievably fast.  They also want to an airport,where the tool the blindfold and gag off,also untying his wrists but holding his hands together with one of the men's big hand.
They passed through the airport and got on the airplane.Tohru tried not to cry or say anything.
Next thing he knows,He's pushed out in front of a fancy mansion . That's how he met his older brothers. The brothers for attached to tohru but kept it to themselves.
But as he grew,They hinted at it but they've finally gotten tired of hinting and they started doing.