Chapter 27

My father left to work after our conversation that morning. I also headed out to work, on my way to the bus stop, Ju-Mi approached. She gave me a smile, "Hwa-Young, you just don't know when to give up, huh?", she laughed crossing her hand together.

I smiled back, "Why are you so obsess with me. We might me soul mate instead", I said.
Ju-Mi smile went from happy to 'your crazy', " Wh-what?", she mumble.

"I mean, if you keep approaching me, I might start liking you more than Taehyung", I want her to leave me alone, and the only way was to say these stupid things.

Her evil smile came up again, "Don't worry. I don't think you'll like me after your love ones are all gone.", she threaten me, "Ah, I forgot to warn you, even though you two are dating, he'll always take my side".

Just hearing her say that, got me angry. I raised my hand and slap her, "Don't you dare!", I yelled. Everyone looked at us, and then Jin and Taehyung ran toward us.

"Hwa-Young", yelled Taehyung. As soon as Ju-Mi saw them coming, she grabbed my hand and begged, "I sorry. I did wrong, please don't hurt me".

I was shock by her acting. She ran toward Taehyung, hugged him, "Oppa", she cried. Jin ran toward me, "Hwa-Young, what's wrong?", he grabbed my arm. I turned my head slowly to look at him, people surrounded us with their phones taking picture. Taehyung grabbed Ju-Mi arm, walked toward us, "Hwa-Young, why did you hurt Ju-Mi?", he questioned me in a harsh tone.

"I-", I mumble as Ju-Mi interrupt me, "It was my fault. I told her that your a good person and for her not to harm you like before. I guess, I said it in a rude way, that why Hwa-Young slapped me. Taehyung, please don't get angry at her", she lied.

Taehyung looked at Ju-Mi, as she kept faking her cry. "I did nothing wrong, and she's lying", I said, "She's not telling you the truth. Taehyung listen to me".

"Stop", Taehyung yelled, "I think I heard enough".

Taheyung didn't even give me the change to explain myself. Why would he just come up with a conclusion without hearing my side of the story. Tears began to fall as I watch Ju-Mi hold his arm, and Taehyung giving me his stare of anger, I have never seen before. Jin grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bus. Jin waited for 10 minute and then asked, "Hwa-Young, I want to hear your side of the story".

I turned to look at him, "Jin, I must seem like the bad one, huh?", I cried as tear kept falling downing non-stop.

He embrace me between his arm, "No, your not the bad one", he said softly, "Tell me your side, I'll listen". It good to hear someone who wants to hear my side of the story. I began to tell him what happen, from the first time I met Ju-Mi to this situation.
Jin didn't look happy after hearing, he range in anger, "So you never told Taehyung".

I nod my head 'no'. "Why not?", he asked me.

"You saw, he wouldn't even listen to my explanation. Instead he already jump to a conclusion, Jin promise me that you won't tell Taehyung, huh, please", I begged him.

"Why, why won't you let me tell him", he said.

"Just promise me", I begged.

Jin gave me a smile, "Okay", he said, "Feel better?"

"Yeah", I smile back, "I'm glad I have you as my friend".

When we reached the hospital, I waved bye to Jin as I watched the bus drift away father and farther. "It's good to be back", I tried to smile.

And again, my old routine of cleaning began. wash first floor and up I go. Jang-mi was so happy to see me, she ran toward me and gave me a big hug, "So hows you and Tae", she smiled.

I smiled back, "Not so well, I guess".

"What, what do you mean", she question me as she release me from her hug.

"Nothing, I'll tell you about it later", I mumble to her, "Go back to work, it seems pretty busy today", I said pushing her away.

During lunch, Jang-mi and Doctor Lee join me, they wanted to know everything. I'm usually not a open book person, but Jang-mi and Doctor Lee are like my family. I known then since the first timee i step into this hospital, they were the only two people who treated me equally. It took me a while to tell them everything that happened. Repeating the same story to Jang-mi and doctor Lee, both looked at me frustrated. "So what's your next plan", Doctor Lee asked me.

"I don't have one. I guess my father was right all alone", I sign, "Don't get involve with someone who is higher than you", I repeated my father's word.

"Hwa-Young, you can't give up", Jang-mi yelled, "This JU-MI is nothing, she just jealous that your dating her Oppa or whatever. Oppa my ass", Jang-mi seem more anger and stress than me. Doctor lee and I couldn't help our self, but burst in laughter, just seeing her reaction made me feel better. I guess she's expression her anger and stress for me.

Work ended early since I have a partner now. She work on the upper floor as I work on the lower floors. Walking down the street and feel the cold breeze passing my face, I felt like I can breath again. Someone grabbed me from behind, cover my mouth, and dragged me behind a building. I hit him from the edge of his stomach, and then he released me, I turned around to look at him.
His eyes looked familiar, "Suga?", I asked.

Suga took of his black mask, "Hwa-Young, I'm sorry", he said as he was trying to catch his breath.

Everything seems so confuse, "Why are you apologizing, you haven't done anything wrong?"

Suga looked at me in fear and ran off. I tried to run after him, but he disappear. As I continue to walk, I kept thinking to myself, "Why did Suga say that? What's going on? I'm so lost?", at that moment I got a phone call from the hospital. I answered "Hello"

"Is this the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Cha, Hwa-Young?", a woman voice asked.

"Yeah, I'm Cha Hwa-Young. What's the matter?", I respond.

"Your parents got into a car accident, please come to hospital as soon as possible", the woman said.