Chapter 6

(Hwa-Young POV)

Today has been so crazy. Now that I'm back home, I can finally lay down on my bed and rest. As I lay in bed, I went on the BTS twitter page, "I wonder what their up too", I whisper to myself, jusst then I remembered "OMO, I still need to respond to them", I jumped out of my bed, looked for the private direct message inbox. I answer the message,

"Congratulation Cha Hwa-Young,  you are the winner of this contest. Please remember to inform us know which member you chosen for this celebrity date. In addition, don't forget to inform us with your address and phone number. On Sunday at nine a.m, your date will come and pick you up."-BTS

"Thank you for choosing me. This is so unbelievable that I won. I wish that I can go on the celebrity date with all the members, but I chosen Kim Taehyung. My address is...and my phone number...Once again thank you."- Hwa-Young.

Alright, I got everything under control. Now that I've finished, I don't need to worry about it. At that moment, my mom walked in, "Hwa-Young are you sure you don't want one of us to go with you?, she asked.

"It's okay eomma, I can go by myself, don't worry if anything bad happen, I'll call the police right away", I smiled.

She smiled back, tells me goodnight and left. I went back to laying down on my soft bed, and checked updates on BTS's twitter page. They post a new picture of Jin eating in the practice dance room. "Even the way he eats its cute", I smiled "Omo, what am I saying, I like Taehyung. Snap out of it Hwa-Young, you can't be a double player", I told myself, "But Jin is so..."

(Flash back to the hospital)

"Aigoo, what with the marks on your face". The image of him lean forward me as he gently wiped the dust on my cheek kept replaying in my head. "Ahhhh...", I squeak with a pillow on my face.

Saturday went by so fast, I don't even remember what I did.I just remember going to work and by the time I came home its already Sunday morning. I haven't even got the time to get myself ready for the celebrity date. I still can't believe I'm going on a date with Taehyung. Am I dreaming or is this real, of course its real. I decided to wear a bright red coat over a black long sleeve shirt, a checker skirt, black legging and black boots. I left my hair down. I went light with the makeup. I want to show the real Cha Hwa-Young. I took a look at myself one last time before I walked out of my room. "Hwa-Young you can do this, fighting", I calmed myself.

I looked at the clock, it was 8:50a.m, and they still haven't come yet, maybe their just a little late. I stand out side for at least another hours, its 10, and still no news.

*Bling*(BTS text message)

"Sorry Hwa-Young, but there's a emergency, sorry but the date is cancel. We are deeply sorry."-BTS

"Great, I knew it it was to good to be true", I faked a laugh.

My eyes began to tear up, I can feel my tear about to fall down, and then I saw a white Kia Soul car pull up. I wiped my tears with my bare hand, someone was coming out of the car, I squint my eyes to see who it was. It was a man, I hope its Taehyung and that the message I got was a joke. Hoping it was Taheyung, but as he turned around it was Jin. He wave to me, "Hwa-Young", but his expression didn't look happy. What happen?

I ran toward him. "Jin, what happen?", I asked.

"Hwa-Young, this morning as Taehyung was leaving, he got into a car accident. I've decided to have the courage to come and tell you in person since we talked together a couple of time. I felt that a text message was stupid", he smile slightly.

"Really? Is he okay?", I asked.

"Right now we don't anything yet, he just got to the hospital", he try to keep a smile, but I can tell he wanted to cry.

"You don't have to fake it", I looked at him, "If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here".

He turned and looked at me. I slowly pat him on the shoulder. Tears began to fall down from his eyes, and then he let out a cry. I turned him to give him a hug, he slowly lean his head to my shoulder, and cry. "Keep crying, cry it all out", as I pat him, my tears began to fall as I heard him silently crying.

About 2 to 3 minute later, Jin lift his head up, "Hwa-Young, thank you".

"It's nothing", I took out the handkerchief he gave me and passed it to him, "Here, I think you might want this back".

He let out a chuckle, "Yeah". At least he had a smile on his face, that's the least I can do. I asked if he wanted to come inside my house since its cold. It took him awhile for him to say yes. We both walked in my house. My parents look surprise, "That's Jin right", my mom smiled.

"Yeah", I respond.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jin, I from BTS", he bow down.

"O-omo, Honey, he's such a gentleman", my mom smiled and my dad, "Where's Kim Taehyung?", she asked.

Both of our expression changed, we all went to the living room and sat down. Jin told my parents the whole situation. "Aigoo, how can this be happening?", my mom said, "Is he gonna be okay?"

"Right now we have no clues", Jin respond.

"Well let us know the aftermath", my dad said.

"Yes, sir", Jin reply, "I have Hwa-Young's number, so I'll contact her for any updates", he looked at his phone, "We'll I got to go its already 12:30".

"Right, right, please drive safely", my mom said as she tap my shoulders, "Hwa-Young send him out."

"Ah, its okay Mrs. Cha, I can go by myself, plus its pretty chilly out there", he replay.

"No, she can escort you out", my mom insist.

"Lets just go", I slowly pushed him out. We both went out together, "Sorry about my mom, she's never like that before", I smile as I scratched my head.

"No need, she's pretty friendly", he smiled as he look at me.

"That's the point, she's never that friendly before, maybe your her bias", I joked around.

"If that's the case then", he hugged me, I pause, my face heating up, I must look like a hot tomato. "Give this hug to her", he let go, I just stare at him. He then slowly lean forward me, "Here", he handed me back the handkerchief. Before he enter his car, he pat my head, "Bye, see you later".

I just stand there waving my hand, like a dummy. Once I saw he's car drove farther away from my house, I snapped back to myself, "Hwa-Young, you stupid girl, why did you stand like a stupid dummy, AHHHHH", I screamed.