Chapter 2

(Hwa-Young POV)

I still can't believe that I met Jin. Plus he bought me the album. Hei-Ran did not believe me when I told her I met Jin from BTS, she thought I was imaging thing. Whether she believes me or not, I know that I met him.

*Bling (Notification sound on the phone)

A new update on BTS twitter page. On the post it says, "Tonight at 7 make sure to watch the music award. We will be announcing a surprise gift for our fans." -Rapmonster post. Omo, I wonder what its going to be. Its been a while since BTS had a surprise for us fan.

"Hwa-Young, stop checking your phone and get to work.", yelled my boss, "By the way your gonna have to work over time tonight."

"What me again, but I already did it last week", I complained.

"I can't help you, you volunteer to do it again last week, remember", my boss yelled.

That's right, I volunteer myself. This mean I can't go home and watch the music award.  This suck, I'm gonna be stuck at the hospital all night long. Well on the other hand, its a good thing today is Friday.

I  work at the hospital, at first it was only volunteering points for the nursing class that I took last year, but after volunteering, the past boss liked me so much she wanted me to continue working here. I enjoy working here until they change the boss. Now I do so much work, and always get yelled or bossed at, I sometime want to quit this job so badly. The only reason why I still stay is because there's no open jobs at this time, every place I go they want full time workers.

"Hwa-Young are you done with the paper work yet?", asked Nurse #1.

"Yeah, I'm done, her you go", I respond.

It's already seven and I want to watch the music award so much. Jang-mi a nurse I'm friend with, and is a kpop fan decided to change the News channel too the music award. It pop up, and scared me. She's not a big fan of BTS as I am, she's more into EXO, but either way we appreciate the world of kpop only.

"Ah...that scare me", I scream.

"Hahaha...I know you've been waiting all day, and so am I. Lets watch it since the 'Crazy Lady' isn't here ", Jang-mi smiled.

'Crazy Lady' is what we call our new boss. " Thank you", I smile back.

While watching the music award, and praying for BTS to win, Cray Lady came in and interrupt us. "WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING? GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE I FIRE BOTH OF YOU", she yelled.

We both jumped out from our chair and nod our head, "Ye-yes" I was so scared, she almost gave me a heart attack. "Ahh..." we both  took a deep breath. Once Crazy Lady walked away, we went back to watch the music award. After BTS performance, Rapmonster announced, "Hello fellow  ARMYs, how's everyone?" You can hear all the  fans plus me scream.  "We have a very important announcement to make. I know that everyone of you, ARMYs, have supported us since the beginning, and to thanks you all we'll be having a contest. Who ever wins get to go on a date with any BTS member including me." I almost died when I heard it. Rapmonster continued, "All you need to do is cover one of our song, any song of your choice, and post it on twitter, make sure to hashtag #BTSxARMYsContest and tweet our twitter page, please one entry per person. How does that sound?"

All the ARMYs scream and scream non stop, I on the other side of the screen, I started to scream silently, began jumping up and down. Everyone and the patients stared at me, "Shh...sit back down right now", whisper Jang-mi while pulling my shirt, "Hurry before the Crazy Lady hears you". I looked around the room, bow down, "sorry, sorry", I apologized and sat back down.

"O-mo, I can't believe it, I'm gonna get to meet V", I whisper to Jang-mi.

"How do you know your gonna win huh? You haven't enter yet", she questioned.

"Don't worry about it, I'm gonna win for sure", I smiled.