Chapter 20

I couldn't do anything more than hug him tightly in my arm. My feeling for him grew more every time we meet. I can't control my feelings, it grows and grow. "I know, it hurts as if a knife is peaking through your heart", I said. He cried more and I could feel his tears soak through my dark blue shirt. I pat him, slowly, "Cry, cry as much as you want", I mumble.

As I kept brushing his hair and pat him slowly, he fell asleep. He have not change at all, still the same Taehyung. I slowly lay his head down to my lap. He slept for at least one hour long, past that I fell asleep as well.  When I got up, he was gone, next to me was am ice cold green tea drink. On the side Taehyung left a note:

'Thank you for letting me rest.' -Taehyung  with a smiling drawn emoji.

Doctor Lee enter the garden, "Hwa-Young, why are you out here. We've been looking for you everywhere".

"Sorry Doctor Lee, I fell asleep out here", I apologize.

"She was with me", said Taehyung coming out from the other side, "I fell asleep on her lap, so she couldn't move", he smiled, "Sorry if I caused a chaos".

Doctor Lee smiled, "No we where just worry, but since you okay that's good. There's nothing to do today, you may go home Hwa-Young".

"Okay", I reply. Doctor walked back into the hospital. I turned to look at Taehyung, we made eye contact. I got up admittedly bow down as a goodbye and walked the opposite way. Taehyung caught up to me, "Hwa-Young, were are you going?", he said as he held my hand.

"I'm going home", I mumble as I slide my hand away from his. He smiled grabbed my hand again, "Lets go eat something. I'm hungry". He dragged me out of the hospital, into his car and we left. Taehyung stopped at a fancy restaurant, "We're here. Lets eat", he smiled. I smiled back, when we got out of the car, I spotted a paparazzi. I kept a distance from Taehyung, "There's a paparazzi behind you at the left coner", I whispered to Taehyung, "Maybe we should go".

Taehyung turned, spotted the paparazzi, he smiled, waved at him. I kept a distance even farther from Taehyung, I slowly walked away toward the nearest bus stop. Then, my phone rang, it was a unknown number. "Hello?", I answered.

"Hwa-Young, where did you go?", Taehyung asked.

"Ahh, I left to the bus stop. I'm heading home", I said.

I can tell by his voice, he's disappointed, "Home? We haven't ate dinner yet?", he questioned.

"Maybe next time", I reply. My battery on my phone was low, and it shut off in the middle of our conversation. When the bus stopped by my house, I got off. As I walked home, I had a weird tingling feeling someone was following me. I didn't want to turned behind my back, instead I began to walk faster and faster. At the same time, I felt like that person behind me speed up too. In fear as I was, I ran as I looked behind my back. I bump into Taehyung's arm. I didn't know it was him, so I began to scream, "AHH...HELP ME".

"Hwa-Young, it's me Taehyung", he shook me. As frighten as I was, I'm glad to bump into Taehyung. I hugged him tightly in fear. He held me tightly back, "What happen?", he asked.

I released him, but he insist on releasing me, "You can lett me go now", I pat him on the shoulders.

He grabbed me closer toward him, our eyes meet, our nose touching, he had a smiled on his face, "Hwa-Young your eyes are so beautiful".

I tried to push him away from me, but he held onto me tightly I could barely move a finger, "Taehyung, um...I need to go home", I mumbled.

He released me, "Hwa-Young, can I asked you a question before you head home", he asked.

"Sure", I respond.

"Is it true that your dating Jin?", he asked in fear. His expression didn't look happy, but sad and lonely.

"Ah, that, um...", I said, but he stopped me from answering.

"No, don't say anything. I don't want to know", he insisted.

He walked me to my house. I felt safe as Taehyung walked me home, since I felt as if someone followed me home.
When we reach the house, I thank him for walking me home. He smiled at me, waved goodbye, and said, "Sweet dreams".

I watched him walk farther and farther away from me, until he disappear into the dark fog.

*The next day

Since it was the weekend, I didn't have work. It's a good thing, Doctor Lee let me rest on the weekends, after all the work, I've been so tried. My plans for today was to go for a walk in the park. I want to get some fresh air since working in the hospital, I only breath on chemical from the cleanser. My parents left for a vacation, and yes I'm left alone at home, but somehow I don't feel safe as before. I went out for a walk, since there were people there, I felt safe being out side rather than my house. As I took my walk, one of my old school class mate spotted me, "Hwa-Young!", she yelled. I stopped walking and looked around, it was JinJu. She ran toward me, "How you been?", she asked.

I felt weird talking to her, since we were never close, and she hang out with most of the popular kids. "Fine", I fake a smiled, "How about you?", I asked. Then a little boy ran toward her, calling her "mommy". It took me by shock that she had a child right after high school.

"This is my son. I got married after high school", she smiled.

"Ah, did you married, um...", I was about to mention her high school boyfriend, but then a different guy came toward her calling her "Honey"'.

"Your shock aren't you. I end up marring a chaebol, instead of that trash in high school", she laughed, "Well it was good seeing you", she said.

"Yeah", I smiled back. I decided to go back home, I didn't feel like walking anymore. And the feeling from last night happened again. I felt that tingling frighten feeling, as if someone is following me again. This time since the there's sunlight, I got the courage to look behind me. I looked at around, everyone seemed to enjoy the bright sunny day, but then I spotted a guy wearing all black, he looked like the paparazzi from last time. "Why is he following me?", I whispered to myself. I continued walking, as long as its not a serial killer, I taught I was safe, but why do I not feel safe at all?