Chapter 22

"Lies", Taehyung said as he held to me even tighter, "Lies those are lies. Your my Jane. The Jane I've been looking for this whole time".

I tired to push him away from me. It hurts me to see my Taehyung hurting like this. I don't want his reputation to go down for a nobody like me. I want him to be happy, free, and wake up from this fantasy dream. "Taehyung, Taehyung, listen to me. I'm not Jane, I'm Hwa-Young. Jane doesn't exist", I cried as I embrace his head. He calm down from the chaos, he held me even tighter, "Hwa-Young, wh-why did you lie to me", he said, "Why did you leave me? You promise me that you'll stay by my side even through the surgery. Why, why did you lie?", he began to tear up.

I gently stoke his hair with my hand, "I was afraid", I said.

"Afraid of what?", he asked.

"Of everything", I mumble, "I was afraid that you would be disappointed when you know I lie to you. And...and,Taehyung, being a nobody like me, its hard to see us together. There's people always watching us. I can't live my like that".

He smile, looked me in the eye, grabbed my hand and slowly placing it to his chest, "Do you feel that. That my heart beating, and its beating for me to live my life. I can't control others, but I can control mine. Even though your a regular person and not a celebrity, I still had feeling for you, and even if you were a celebrity, and I was a regular person, my feeling would stay the same", he smiled.

I understood everything that Taehyung is explaining to me, but he doesn't understand that I don't want to be chase around by paparazzi, the pass two days have been enough for me already.

"Why aren't you answering me", he said.

"Huh, nothing", I smile.

Taehyung leaned forward me, trying to kiss me again, I lean back, pushing his head away, "That's enough, I don't want to kiss you anymore", I laugh.

"Why not", he cried, "If you won't let me kiss then, I'll hold you all day. I won't let you go", he said as he squeeze me tightly.

"I can't breath', I screamed, "You better let go by the count of three".

"And if I don't", he joked with me.

I gave him a serious stare, as he slowly released me, "Okay, okay", he said as he put his hands up.

I removed myself from him, jumped to the other couch, "You didn't let me finish explaining", I smiled, "I was gonna say that if you don't let go of me by the count of three, your punish would be me kissing you", I laughed as I stuck out my touch like a kid. Taehyung looked shock, and then gave me a creepy smiled, "Come here", he said as he tried to grabbed me, but missed.

He chased me around the couch, until he got tired, sat back down, breath heavily, "You just wait, I'll catch you an..and..."

He stopped talking, he began to have trouble breathing, I lean toward him, "Taehyung, Taehyung, are you okay?", I said in fear, "I'll go get you some water, stay here", I said. I lean back up, then he grabbed my arm, turned me around, I fell on top of him. "What are you doing?", I yelled at him. He pulled me closer and are lips once again touched. I hit him on the shoulders, as he flinch and let go. I got up and sat, Taehyung also got up, then i hit him again, "Don't ever scare me like that. I though you were having trouble breathing", I cried.

he smiled at me, took my hand and embrace it around his neck, "Look, I'm health, healthier than ever. Thanks to you, I'm more than healthy, I'm in good condition now". He wiped my two tears that dropped, "Don't worry about me, instead worry about yourself, Hmm?", he smiled. I gave out a giggle, "Taehyung, can I asked you something?", I asked.

"Sure go ahead", he said. At this point his arm was around my waist and my arm was round his neck, our face, facing each other, our eyes connected.

"How did you know it was me?", I said, "I hid it from you".

He stared away for awhile after I questioned him, then he looked back at me, "When we met in the elevator, that moment you turned around to look at me, I knew then that it was you".

"But how", I asked.

"I don't know either. Once you got off the elevator, I told myself, 'If she turns around to look at me, she's Jane'. I guess you can say I was desperate to find Jane", he laughed.

"But, my name, my name was different", I said, "why would you be so sure that I was Jane".

He looked at me with a smile, "I knew all along when we were together in Gangneung Anbandeok-gil that you fake your name. Whenever I called you, you seemed to not answer me, and when the other members called you, they said it in a tone as if it wasn't your name. When we came back to Seoul, I only knew you by Jane and of course the other hid your real name away from me."

I stopped questioning him, even though I had so many question to asked. My phone had a text message from Jang-mi. I let go of my hand that was around his neck, reach toward the table and red the message:

Jang-mi: "I'm done with work. I'm on my way to your house"

I looked up at Taehyung, tap his hand, "Let go, you can go home now, its getting late", I smiled.

He held me even tighter, 'I don't want to go", Taehyung wine as he place his head on my shoulders.

"Go, Jang-mi will replace you, and plus you have a concert tomorrow, get some rest", I try persuading him to leave.

"Find, I'll leave, but not because I want to, but because your worrying about me", he mumble, "A goodbye kiss?", he asked with a big smiled.

"A cheek though", I demand.

He nod his head like a kid, I kissed him on the right cheek, "There all done", I said.

"No this side to", he wine like a baby.  I lean slowly and gave him a kiss. He turned his face, so instead of kissing his left cheek, our lips touched. he pulled me closer to him, then he released me, "You cheater", I yelled.

He got up in an instant and ran toward the front door, "Sweet dream Hwa-Young", he said, and ran out. I ran after him, open the door, I watched him leave, "Taehyung good luck tomorrow", I yelled. He waved his hand with heart signs, leaving me smiling.