Chapter 10

(Hwa-Young POV)

Doctor Lee been trying to reach me by non-stoping calling and texting for a week now and I tried to ignore it as much as I can. He can beg all he wants, I'm sticking to my words, I'm not going back to that rude Taehyung, never, he can die and I won't even care anymore. I took down all my poster of BTS and especially Taehyung's , shoved it all under my bed. I delete all their song, trying to erase the bad thoughts of him. Even though the rest of the members didn't do anything to me, if I keep them in my heart, I'll never get over Taehyung. 

On the other hand, my grades are improving since I have more time to study. My parents were so proud of my, we went out to eat at my favorite BBQ down our neighborhood. I had more time to hang out with Hei-Ran, but since she has a boyfriend, she's been really busy. I guess you can say, I now have lots of free time.

The day went by so quickly, that it was already night time. The air was nice, the city light shiny so bright, so I decided to take a walk. Walking down the park, near the hospital, enjoying the view and nice breeze, I caught someone trying to  jump off the bridged into the water. The was a man dressed in  pale white clothing. I took a closer look, finding out that he was in hospital clothes. I recognize it anywhere since it was similar to the hospital clothes at my work place.

"Wh-what are you doing, don't do that!", I yelled, "Stop!" In a blink of an eye, he disappear into the water. I ran toward the bridged and jumped in after, into the cold winter water. I couldn't find his body until my third try. I grabbed him and pull him out. Swimming back to the shore, we were both coughing out the water, "Wha- what the heck are you doing? Do you know how precious life is?", I began to scream. I took a good look at the person, from the sound of his cough and the familiar body structure, I knew who he was, "Tae-Taehyung, what the heck were you trying to do?"

I should had never said his name, "Who are you?", he asked, "Go away!"

"Are you stupid? Why did you jump off? Did you really want to die?", I began to cry as I lecture him, "What would your families and fans think?"

"Fans?", he smile in a creepy way, "What fans? Who's gonna want to be a fans of a cripple, useless man like me, huh?"

"Why are you doubting it already, when you don't even know them. Once an ARMY always an ARMY, they'll always support you through all the chaos. Don't you ever think about others than yourself? Aren't you being to greedy?", I question.

He just sat there acting as if he was listening to me, "Are you even listening to me?, I yelled.

He grabbed both my arm, and stare at me. The stare in his eye seem as if  he was looking straight at me, "Shut up, you know nothing". He let me go and got up. He began to make his way back to the hospital.

"I'll take you back", I said.

"I don't need your help", he argued.

I ran toward him, grabbed him by this arm, "I said I'll take you. You won't make it on your own, plus people will recognize you. Do you want to be on the Celebrity News?"

He paused for a long time. I put his arm around my arm, "Hold on", I said.

As we walked, I notice  there were still lots of people walking around in the streets. Plus there were lights, and I was afraid that he'll be seen by people.

"Wait, lets go sit down for awhile", I said.

"No, take me back to the hospital", he demands.

I dragged him sat him on a bench across from the hospital. There was a street market near by, selling blankets. "Wait here, I'll be right back", I mumbled.