A Walk On The Wild Side: Part 1

Payton's outfit above.
___________________________________
Payton's Pov:

   As morning drew by I woke up with Lilian in my arms. It's been a couple of months since I had her, she's grown since then but all the better. I do remember two months ago where she just howled all night while looking towards the window like there was someone there, and had woken up my father, only to discover there was no one there.

 I do remember two months ago where she just howled all night while looking towards the window like there was someone there, and had woken up my father, only to discover there was no one there

(Payton and Lilian in bed/just picture Lilian with her normal fur color)
___________________________________
FLASHBACK:

(Lilian howling)      I woke up to the sound of howling, realizing Lilian is not with me but looking out the window as if she's calling to someone

(Lilian howling)

   I woke up to the sound of howling, realizing Lilian is not with me but looking out the window as if she's calling to someone.

"Lilian, stop. I need to bloody sleep," I say whiningly into my pillow, too tired to get up until I heard footsteps near my bedroom door. As soon as the door opens I hear my father's voice,

"What is with the bloody noise, Payton? I have plans to do in the morning which requires my sleep," he tells me, sensing tiredness in his voice as I get up from my bed and walk over to Lilian who finally stopped howling.

"I don't know, she's been acting up lately. It's been like this since last week, when I spent the day with Hope. She keeps looking out the window like someone's there," I tell him as I picked her up in my arms and walked right back to my bed.

"Well, you must think of something to quite her down. I can't have all this disturbing my sleep every night." He states while walking towards my window, looking for anything that could be causing her to act this way.

"Is there anyone there?" I ask, seeing Lilian finally asleep.

"No, there's no one. Whatever she saw is long gone, my little rose," he responds back to me as he walks over to my bedside and pets Lilian while she sleeps.

"You know, she knows something's up, trying to warn us you might have a stalker larking at night just watching you sleep," he tells me with a smirk on his face.

"Stop trying to scare me, it won't work." I tell him as I start to slowly drift to sleep, hearing a slight chuckle from my father,