You Hung The Moon

Picture the hairstyle with red hair color. Enjoy.
____________________________
Payton's POV:

"Well I'm right here, my little rose," we turn to see the one and only, Klaus.

"You promised me you would protect me, not lock me up in a box!" I yelled at him,

"I was protecting you. I love you, my little rose, this was the only way to keep you away from my father, but I now see I was wrong. Forgive me, my love." He states as he comes closer.

"Promise me you won't put me back," I say as I start tearing up.

"I promise," he tells me with his arms open,

"Daddy," I run to him and cried for awhile,

"Well, I see I should leave. It's nice to finally meet you, Payton." Freya said as she stops and looks back, then leaves the room with a bright smile on her face.

"I have a surprise for you, my little rose," he states still wrapped in his arms,

"What it is?" I say with a smile on my face as I look up to him.

"Stay put I'll be right back," he says as he leaves the room, after a short while he comes back with what seems to be a wolf pup. In shock I couldn't say anything.

"I found her in the woods, her mother dead

"I found her in the woods, her mother dead. I have decided to take it upon myself to bring her to you," he puts the pup on the ground. The pup looks up to me, and then she runs towards me.

"She's perfect, does she have a name?" I asked him,

"No, she's yours. You should name her," he tells me, looking happily at me playing with the pup he's given me.

"Lilian, her names Lilian," I say looking down at her.

"That's a beautiful name, my love. But we must go, you have a sister to meet, and I'm sure Marcel would love to know of your awakening." He states as we all head upstairs.

"I have a sister," I say with happiness.

"Yes you do, and I'm sure she would love to meet you, but first you must change," he then leads me to my bedroom.