35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]

Start from the beginning

"Barry, I don't know what that was," I frowned, "But I think you being The Flash is two thousand times more important than whatever that stunt was." I watched his expression, but held my body away, wanting to forget that kiss ever happened. What was he thinking? We just found out we were people from another world, universe, timeline, or whatever - and he kissed me.

His face fell. "The what now?"

I rolled my eyes, "The Flash, Barry. Who you're supposed to be. From the... you know, visions." I raised my eyebrows at him.

But Barry licked his lips, shaking his head. "I'm not The Flash," he said, his voice quiet, "I'm still Barry Allen. And you're still Y/N. And I'm in love with you."

With his words, something clicked inside of me. He spoke the words of the dream Barry Allen, the one who was The Flash. The Flash. Barry Allen. My chest tightened.

"Oh my gosh."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I thought we were... on the same page," Barry sighed. His skin was still red with embarrassment, but his face held so many questions.

"You kissed me." A small laugh of disbelief left me, leaving me in shock. "And... you are, uh...."

"Your boyfriend?" Barry tried to finish. "Well, where we... come from?"

"Yes." My tears finally fell, softly making their way down my face. I leaned forward, realizing I wanted nothing more than Barry's lips on mine once again. I didn't know what was going on, but I did know that I loved Barry Allen. My mouth worked with his in a perfect rhythm, knowing that we definitely had done this before. Our bodies moved closer, until he was nearly on top of me, kissing me with everything he had.

"Oh, Y/N, I love you," he breathed heavily, breaking the kiss. His lips began to move to my neck, moving gently on my skin. But with the broken kiss, the memory of The Flash came to mind again.

"Barry, Barry," I said, catching my breath, "You need to remember more."

Barry's eyes met mine, his lips stopping their work a second. "Why? We remembered that we loved each other," he whispered, "That's all I could ever need."

My heart fluttered at his sweet words, but I knew there were other parts of another life we were missing. Why could I remember Barry being The Flash, but he couldn't? Why did Barry remember our love from that time, but I didn't right away? How did we even end up here?

"Bear," I frowned, pushing him off of me gently. But he just sat next to me, his arms wrapping around me. "I'm scared. How did this happen? Maybe, I don't know, maybe you changed the timeline? Maybe Cisco created something... I-"

"I changed the timeline?" Barry cut me off, repeating my words. "And who is Cisco?"

I nodded, "Well, yeah, it's a possibility." I thought of Cisco, and Caitlin. In this timeline, Barry had never become friends with the duo. Our lives never had reason to cross. Barry was never brought to S.T.A.R. Laboratories and Barry never woke up to find friendship in Caitlin Snow or Francisco Ramon.

Barry frowned at me, shaking his head. "Are you trying to imply time travel, Y/N?"

I looked at his arms around me, holding me tightly. "Barry, I need you to remember," I whispered. "I need you to remember who you are."

"And who is that?" He asked quietly, "Are you trying to say I'm some kind of Doctor Who?"

I rolled my eyes at his words, frustration bubbling up in me. This was a terrifying situation. I had no idea how to get home, and I had no idea how to make Barry remember that he was some superhero. "You are..." I started, not sure of how to say this. How could I tell my best friend, the love of my life, that in our original life he was a speedster, not a man who lost his leg in an explosion?