02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]

Happy Halloween{Grant x Reader}

Happy Halloween
{Grant x Reader}

You walked into the Halloween party alone. You didn't really know anyone at this high profile party, but a friend of yours invited you as a plus one, and he was nowhere to be found. He worked as a choreographer for whoever was throwing this party, but you couldn't remember what pop star was hosting for the life of you.

You walked through the party slowly, turning up your nose at the stench of alcohol and sweat, searching for your friend. After a few minutes of no success, you turned to the bar and decided to text him and tell him you were there. You got there, and sat on a stool, pulling out your phone.

Y/N: hey, i'm here. meet me by the bar? i'm dressed as supergirl :)

You sent the text and waited. A bartender came over for your drink order, but you declined, telling him you were just waiting for a friend.

There was a tap on your shoulder, and you turned around to see a man dressed as The Flash smiling brightly at you. "Hey," he said, "I'm The Flash."

You let out a laugh, "And I'm Supergirl."

He frowned slightly, but quickly put his smile back on. "I'm The Flash," he said again.

You nodded, raising a single eyebrow at him, "Yes, you are." You looked at his costume, which was very well made. How the heck did he find a costume that nice? Well, these were celebrities, weren't they? Of course they'd be able to get their hands on all of the quality costumes. "That's a really good costume," you said, "It looks so legit. Not your usual costume store stuff, huh? And, man, I love that show."

He laughed, "Uh, yeah, well, it's custom made. And agreed, I love the show, too."

"Really?" You asked, your eyes wide. "Custom made?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "So, uh, mind if I sit here?" He gestured to the school next to you.

"Uh, sure," you shrugged, "I'm just waiting for a friend."

"A friend?" He asked, hesitating to sit with you.

"Just a friend," you confirmed, intrigued by the mysterious, masked stranger. He sat down next to you with a smile.

"So, you're a superhero fan?" He asked.

"Very big superhero fan," you nodded. "And I seriously can't get over your costume. You look just like Grant Gustin on The Flash." You shook your head, unable to stop admiring the costume.