"Better..," Yujin said while coughing slightly and asked,"Are you and V back to being friends?"

"Yeah...," Jungkook briefly answered.

"That's great," She heaved a sigh of relief.

"...So...your guy friend there...you and him seemed close..," Jungkook mentioned Min Ho.

"Actually, he's my...boyfriend...-," Before she could finish her sentence, she noticed his jealousy eyes.

She quickly clarified and said,"He's my boyfriend before..."

His eyes slightly lit up and asked,"You mean like ex-boyfriend..?"

She nodded. When he saw that, he felt overjoyed but maintained a pokerface.

"So you just came here to see me?" Yujin asked.

He gave a nod with a shy look. She then curved a smile and said,"Thank you for..seeing me."

"I'll get going then..," Jungkook turned and walked off, feeling somewhat disappointed.

Yujin just watched him walking off and mumbled,"...I'm sorry..."

============

After a month of school holiday, the school started to get pack with students. Yujin was about to walk to school when a car stopped in front of her. A man came stepped out from the driver's seat and walked towards her. He politely bowed and said,"Good morning, Yujin Agasshi. I'm Sunghoon, your chauffeur. I'm here to drive you to school."

Yujin looked surprised and looked towards the car then to him. She noticed that he had already by the car and opened the door for her. She then said,"It's okay. I can walk to school on my own. It's just a few distance away."

"I can't let you do that. From now on, you need to be escorted by me," Sunghoon said to her.

"Who sent you here..?" Yujin asked curiously.

Your grandmother," Sunghoon told her.

"Halmeoni...?" She looked confused while thinking why she did that.

Sunghoon then looked at his watch and said,"Agasshi, you better hurry up or you'll be late for school."

Yujin looked at her watch and widened her eyes. She then bit her lips and had no choice to take the car.

=========

As she was nearing the school, Yujin had told the chauffeur to stop a few distance away from the school but he insisted to drive you the main gate. As soon as the car stopped at the main gate, she noticed everyone was crowding in front of the car, wondering whose in the grand car. The chauffeur opened the door and called out her name,"Yujin agashii, we have reached your school."

Everyone was surprised and whispered to one another. Yujin felt embarrassed and wanted to hide herself from the crowd. She slowly stepped out of the car and thanked the chauffeur. She felt eyes staring at her and felt pressured. She then quickened her steps to the hallway of the school while everyone looking at her. As soon as she reached her class, she was surprisingly welcomed by unfamiliar men who looked like bodyguards. They greeted her by the doorway and they ushered her to her seat. They stood beside her like a form of protection. She seemed awkward and asked the both of them,"I'm fine for now. Is it okay for you to leave the class?"

"Sorry. Madam wanted us to stay by your side till the end of class," One of them said.

"But I'm just going to have lessons soon. And it will be distracting for my classmates if both of you are here," Yujin knew who 'madam' was and insisted them to leave.

Just then, her classmates came in one by one and surprised to see the two men standing beside Yujin especially Jungkook. The girls kept looking at the bodyguards and cheekily walked past them. One of the girls courageously walked towards one of the bodyguards and asked,"Hi. I'm Wendy. What's yours?"

He ignored her and just looked in front. She continued again and asked,"Can I have your number? Maybe we can get to know each other?"

He ignored her twice and she did not seem to give up. She then asked Yujin and gave a parr with her number on it,"Yujin shii, make sure to give my number to him ya?"

She then skipped off and continued to look at him. Yujin looked at one of the bodyguards that Wendy was eyeing and sighed. She slipped that paper into his pocket and said,"That is why I said to leave the class.."

Jungkook then pushed his table beside her which was his original seat but was stopped by one of her bodyguards.

"You are not permit to sit beside her," He stood in front of her.

"But she's my partner for class and the place where you're standing is my original place," Jungkook never back out.

"What is going on here?" A teacher's voice echoed through the classroom.

Everyone faced to the front and saw the teacher glaring at them. She adjusted her spectacles and asked,"And may I ask who are you two?"

Yujin dug her head under her arms and pretended not to know anything.

"You both do not seem to be in my class before. If you are here to disturb my class, I suggest both of you to go straight to the principal's office," The teacher suggested.

The two bodyguards left the classroom and stood outside. The teacher then asked Yujin,"Did you bring them here, Yujin shii?"

She gave a little nod, feeling really embarrassed. The lessons then started and after an hour, they ended their lesson. The classmates were still gossiping about her and the bodyguards faced her as soon as she reached the door.

"...I have my break now...Are you going to stay with me too?" Yujin sighed, feeling giving up.

They nodded and Jungkook walked behind them, thinking of what to do with them.

=========

Time passed very slowly for Yujin. She could not take it anymore. As soon as the bell rang indicating school had ended, she quickly packed her things and was about to get away from the two bodyguards but was stopped by one of them. They took held on each of her arms and walked together to the parking lot. Jungkook saw how miserable she looked and got a plan to get her out.

Jungkook stopped in front of them and suddenly shouted while pointing out randomly,"Run! There's a fire in that classroom!!"

The bodyguards let go of her arms and looked back. Jungkook then took the opportunity and swiftly grabbed her wrist.

"Let's get out here!" Jungkook pulled her hand and they both ran out fast.

Both of the bodyguards noticed that they were being fooled but just watched them ran off. One of them took out his phone and contacted someone.

"Mdm, you're right. She couldn't take it and ran off," He reported.

========

On the other side, Yujin's grandmother hung up the phone. She smiled smugly and looked towards the lawyer.

"You know what to do," She ordered him.

The lawyer gave a nod of understanding and opened his laptop. She took a sip of her tea and smiled to herself.

=========