Chapter ①①: New meetings

Do not mind the title, I didn't know what to put as a title so I just put that
Now onward to the chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No one's POV

The lock on Lucy and Natsu's house door unlocked and Natsu strolled in with his two friends. The pink haired boy looked around for his fiancé.

"Luceee! I'm back!" Natsu called. Lucy waddled down the stairs and looked at Natsu and two other men behind him. She arched a brow and walked over.

"Natsu... Who are they?" Lucy asked, not knowing why Natsu brought two strangers into their house. Natsu scratched the back of his head and grinned.

"These two are my friends! We've known each other since we were kids, but we haven't been in touch for a while," Natsu smiled slightly. Lucy still was unsure about the two, but they seemed nice in her perspective.

"Really? Oh, well I'm Lucy Heartfilia. It's nice to meet the two of you," Lucy smiled generously at the two boys and they both replied with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too! The names Sting Eucliffe," Sting grinned, shaking the girls hand.

"And I'm Rogue. Rogue Cheney," Rogue smiled slightly. Lucy smiled back and brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"Well, since you guys are here, would you like anything to snack on?" Lucy offered. The two teens looked at each other and then nodded.

"Yes please," Sting replied. Rogue nodded and Lucy giggled.

Lucy's POV

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the first thing I thought to give to the two boys. Candy. I know that's pretty stupid but c'mon, everyone likes candy.

"Here, you can have some candy," I smiled and tossed the two packs to them. They both smiled and thanked me. Natsu bolted in and begged for candy as well. I sighed and handed him some. But I still wonder why he didn't talk to me much earlier this morning. I shook that thought off and smiled.

"So Sting, Rogue, how old are you two?" I asked. They both took a pause and glanced at each other for a second.

"We're 17. A year younger than Natsu-San," Sting grinned and continued to gobble down his candy.

After they both finished their candy, the two stared at me. Well, to be more specific, they stared at my belly, then looked at Natsu.

"So your Natsu's fiancé, huh?" Sting smirked. I blushed and averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Y-yeah," I replied.

"And your pregnant too?" Sting spoke. My blush intensified slowly and I nodded.

"Um... Yeah.... Like, almost 4 months," I replied, trying not to make eye contact. Sting and Rogue looked at Natsu and gave him a thumbs up. Natsu looked confused for a moment though.

"Really?! Natsu, you must be really lucky then!" Sting remarked, causing me to lightly blush. Natsu grinned and walked over to me.

"Yeah, and Luce here is real lucky to have me," Natsu smirked. I smiled and the two boys smiled.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Lucy, but me and Rogue gotta head home," Sting frowned. I bet he didn't want to leave. I nodded in understanding and the two boys took their leave. The two fist bumped Natsu before leaving and I waved goodbye.

After Sting and Rogue left, Natsu hugged me from behind and whined playfully.

"What wrong?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He smirked and bit my neck. I yelped and then moaned.

"N-Natsu!" I yelped. Natsu pulled away and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and smirked.

"What? Am I not allowed to do that?" He asked. I let out a small giggle before letting a small blush creep up my face.

"No, i-its not that, it's just.... Why do it now?" I asked. Natsu shrugged and kissed me again. This boy I swear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEY ANOTHER CHAPTER ARENT I AMAZING?
IM PLANNING TO KEEP THAT PROMISE ON UPDATING THIS STORY MORE IN THE COMING 2017 YEAR

I don't exactly know when Chapter 12 will be published but I know it will be soon!

I really need to get back into the feel of this story, cuz right now, I don't have many ideas BUT I'm still willing to write for you all!

Well..... I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please vote on it!

I will see you all soon in Chapter 12!

~ Pinky