Chapter ⑧: It's nothing

- Monday, 4 weeks later -

Natsu's POV

Lucy was throwing up every morning for 4 weeks after we got drunk. Something's wrong with her. Plus she's gaining weight.

"Lucy! You done yet? We're gonna be late!" I shouted. I heard the toilet flush which probably ment she was done. I saw Lucy trotting down the stairs with her backpack.

"Okay I'm ready!" She said.

"Luce, are you sure your okay?" I ask her, worried about her health.

"Natsu I'm fine. I told you before that it's Nothing." Lucy assured me. I didn't believe her that much at first but I shrugged it off

"Well, let's go. We're gonna be late for school." I told her as I headed for the door and she followed behind me.

- At school -

Me and Lucy walked into school. We headed to our first class. We both walked in and took our seats.

Lucy's POV

I walked into Happy-Sensei's class and sat down next to my good friend Levy as usuall.

"Hi Lu-Chan!" Levy greeted me. I smiled at her.

"Hi Levy-Chan!" I greeted her as well. Levy gave me a big smile.

"Hey Lu-Chan. You've been gaining weight over the past 4 weeks. Everything okay?" Levy asked. Before I could say anything someone else spoke.

"Plus she's been throwing up every morning for 4 weeks." Natsu chimed in.

"But it's really nothing." I assured him and Levy. I have realized I was gaining weight over the past 4 weeks but it's really nothing. Right?

"Lu-Chan, it's really something because you don't throw up every morning. You know what I think?" Levy said. I was actually curious to know what's wrong with me. Levy is smart like me but I have to say that she's a little more smarter than me.

"What is it?" I ask. She leans in closer to me and Natsu so only us can hear.

"I think your pregnant." Levy whispered to us so no one else could hear. Me and Natsu's eyes widened after what Levy just said.

"What?!" I blurted out. I drawed attention to myself after that. (at the moment the had some free time in class to talk and whatnot for a bit)

"What do you mean 'I'm pregnant'?!" I whispered.

"Well, you probably hit it off with someone." Levy said, looking at Natsu.

"Me?! I don't remember hitting it off with Lu-" Natsu stopped. I then remembered something. 4 weeks ago when me and Natsu got drunk, me and Natsu did have sex. Oh shit.

"Well?" Levy questioned. Natsu's face was all red, which probably meant he remembered what happened 4 weeks ago.

"Yeah... We got drunk and then we forgot what happened." I spoke. Levy grew a grin on her face.

"Well, you guys would have to get married then. Luckily we only have 3 months of high school left." Levy told us. (they're in their last year of high school btw)

"M-married?!" I was getting all flustered at the thought.

"I would love being married to the most beautiful girl ever!" Natsu smiled at me. The blush on my face became more intense.

"Awe! How cute!" Levy fangirled over me and Natsu. I buried my face on the desk to hide my intense blush.

"Don't be upset Lucy." Levy comforted me.