Chapter ④: After school clubs

Lucy's POV

- Time skip, one year -

It's been a year since me and Natsu had met. We were best friends! I've never really told him how I really felt about him because I never got the chance to. I wanted to tell him that I love him. It's also the last year of high school.

I was asleep in my bed as I heard my alarm clock beep.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!" My alarm clock went. I rose up from my bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Yaaawn!" I yawned. I stretched my arms and went to my closet. I took out my school uniform and put it on. I grabbed my backpack and left my house.

- Time skip, at school -

I walk in school and head to my locker. Once I put my stuff inside, I head to my first class with Gildarts-Sensei. He teaches science. I walk inside.

"Hello Lucy! Have a seat wherever you like! Whoever you sit next to will be your lab partner." He says. I smile and nod as I look around. I see Natsu sitting alone. I walk over to him.

"Hey, Natsu!" I call. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Heyo Luce!" He grins. I take a seat next to him. Natsu's my lab partner! Once everyone is in class, Gildarts starts the class with a question.

"Okay class, what does DNA mean?" He asks. I bluenette girl in the middle raises her hand and Gildarts called on her.

"DNA means, 'Deoxyribonucleic Acid'." She said. Gildarts smirked at her.

"Good job Levy." He said.

- After class -

I walked out of class and stopped outside the door waiting for Natsu, who was writing some notes. As everyone in class passes by me, I keep patiently waiting for Natsu.

I see Natsu come out.

"Hey!" I say. He smiles at me.

"Hey Luce." He said. All we did was exchange smiles. Then, he broke the silence between us.

"I just remembered that we get to pick an after school activity today." He said.

"Cool. Maybe we could do the same after school activity." I said. He grins.

- After school -

Natsu's POV

I'm walking next to Lucy as we're heading to the auditorium to sign up for an after school activity. We walk up to all the tables that have info about the after school stuff.

"Let's look at that one!" Lucy points to the writing club. I'm not really a writer but I followed along anyway. She picked up and info card and put it in her pocket. She smiles at me.

"Hey, why not look at that one?" I ask pointing at the sports club.

"Sure." She answered. We walked over and looked at the info about this club. I smirked a little.

"Let's do this one!" I blurted out.

"But I wanna do the writing club!" She said back. One club caught our attention. It was the magic club. We both exchanged confused looks. What's the 'Magic Club'?

Lucy grabbed the info thing and read it to me.

"You can learn whatever magic you desire in this club. All is welcome to learn magic!" She read aloud so only I could hear.

"Let's join this one!" She said to me. I agreed so, we signed up. Me and Luce are gonna learn magic!

Authors Note:
Sry for the short chapter. This chapter was a little boring when I wrote this cuz I had dumb writers block. There's too much smiling in this chapter. Anyway, comment, vote, follow, and do whatever else you do on wattpad. Pinky, out! ~ Pinky (⌒▽⌒)