Chapter ①: Day we met

Lucy's POV

I walk into school, The Fairy Tail Academy. I'm a new student here and I'm really nervous. It's actually the first day of school here for everyone.

I walk over to the bulletin board to see my classes. My first period teacher is with Happy-Sensei, second period is with Pantherlily-Sensei, third period was a free period for me, and fourth period I had Charle-Sensei.

As I was walking to my first class, I accidentally dropped my notebook. I bent down to pick it up. As I grabbed my notebook, I felt something warm on my hands. I looked up and saw a guy with pink hair. I let go of the notebook, my cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"T-thank you!" I thanked him. He smiled at me.

"No prob! I'm Natsu Dragneel by the way." I smiled a little.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia!" I reply.

"Hi Lucy! Ya new here?" He asks.

I nod. My cheeks starting to burn a little.

"Cool! Mind if I show you around later?" He asks me. My cheeks turned red for a moment.

"S-sure!" I reply a little nervously. He smiles at me again.

"Great! See ya around, Lucy!" He waves at me walking away. My heart starts to beat a little faster. I then stood up, and walked to class.

I got to class and Happy-Sensei introduced me to the class.

"Guys! This is a new student here. Please welcome her." Happy-Sensei told the class.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia! Nice to meet you all!" I smiled at the class and sat at the open seat next to the window. I turned to my right and I saw a blue haired girl sitting next to me.

"Hi! I'm Levy!" She greeted. I smile at her.

"Hi Levy! I'm Lucy!" I greeted back. We both smiled at each other. I noticed that she was reading one of my favorite books.

"I love that book!" I said as I looked at her book.

"Me too! It's by my favorite author!" She smiles. We giggle a little. Someone then ran into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late!" He said. It was that pink haired guy who picked up my notebook! Natsu.

"It's okay, just sit down!" Happy-Sensei said almost scolding him. He nodded and took his seat. His seat was behind me!

My cheeks started to turn a bright pink as he sat behind me. He then tapped on my shoulder.

"Hi Lucy!" He grinned. I gave him a quick smile and turned back to the front.

- After learning about fish -

I exit the classroom and head to my next class. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Natsu!

"Hey Luce!" He grinned. Wait, Luce?

"Why are you calling me Luce?" I ask him curiously.

"Cuz that'll be your nickname!" He grinned again.

"We just met today." I said. I could tell that he didn't care. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me all the way to Pantherlily-Sensei's class. Did he have this class with me too?

When we got inside, I wanted to sit near the window again and so I did. Natsu sat directly beside me. My face burned a scarlet red. H-he's actually sitting next to me! I squeal inside my head. Looks like I have a crush on him now. Pantherlily-Sensei then walked in the room, with a bag full of kiwis.

Everyone sighed and just paid 'attention' to Pantherlily-Sensei.

- After learning about kiwis -

I walk out of the classroom walking to my locker. When I got to my locker, I noticed someone standing behind my locker door. Once I put all my stuff inside, I closed my locker a little. I saw pink, spiky hair and thought, It has to be Natsu. I shut my locker and saw Natsu which didn't surprise me that much.

"Hey!" He smirked.

"Hey. Uh, what are you doing at my locker?" I ask. He looks away. Wait, was he blushing?

"I uhhhh, came to see you! I-I have a free period right now so, I could show ya around!" He shyly smiled at me.

"Oh, yeah! I have a free period as well right now!" I smirked. He turned his head away. Maybe he was blushing. I thought. He looked back up and continued.

"S-sooo, let's go?" He asked.

I nodded in response. He smiled and dragged me to every single place in the school. I had to admit, it was fun. As me and Natsu were heading back, I bumped into a scarlet haired woman.

"Pardon me." She said.

"Sorry." Was all I said. She then left. For a second, I saw Natsu shivering.

"N-Natsu? Is something wrong?" I ask gently.

Natsu nervously shook his head as he watched that woman walk away. I was curious about who that woman was so, I asked Natsu.

"Natsu, do you know her?" I ask. He turns to me and straightens up.

"Y-yes I do know her." He started.

"Her name is Erza Scarlet. She's really scary at times but when she's not scary, she's really nice. Like how she was when she passed us." He added on.

"I knew Erza since my childhood and, she's beaten me up a bunch of times when I fought with my rival, Gray Fullbuster. I-I still have some nightmares of her." He finished. What shocked me is that he said that she can be scary at times. Really? Her?! She looks so nice that she wouldn't even hurt anyone. I thought

"Geez! Must be really scared of her, huh?" I asked. He nodded. But, for some reason, out of no where, h-he hugged me!

Authors Note:
Sooooo? What did you think? You like it? Hopefully you like or love this chapter. More chapters on the way! Sayonara! (≧∇≦)