Chapter ⑥: Trouble

Natsu's POV

It's like 1am and I can't sleep. I try to get in a comfortable position to sleep but I can't quite get comfortable at all. I toss and turn in my bed trying to sleep but no luck. I'd go and ask Lucy to help me sleep but I don't really know if I should bother her at this time.

I rise up from my bed and walk over to the window and look ou it.

What am I going to do for the next 7 hours now that I can't seem to go back to sleep. I say to myself. I look at my digital clock. 1:30am. I sighed.

I stare back out the window and look at all the stars that glimmer in the night.

- 7 hours later -

I look at my digital clock and its 8am! I'm gonna be late! I rush out of my room and get downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Goodmorning Natsu!" Lucy greeted me as I rushed into the dinning room.

"Um, Natsu? Do you plan to go to school wearing your pjs?" Lucy asks. I look at myself in a mirror and face palm myself for forgetting to get dressed.

"Oh, uh, yeah! I'll be right back!" I rushed back upstairs to get dressed. As soon as I finished getting dressed, I rushed back downstairs again and ate breakfast. We finished and went to school. I held Lucy's hand the entire walk to school.

"Natsu, can you slow down a bit?" Lucy asked. I was speed walking since we were kinda late.

"Nah, I'd rather get to school a little faster since we're kinda late." I said to her. Lucy just nodded. A few minutes later we made it with 2 minutes to spare.

We made it to our class without getting in trouble but, I bumped into Gray.

"Oi! Watch it popsicle!" I yell at him. Gray glares at me.

"Whadya mean?! You watch it, you firey mouth breather!" He yelled back. I then punch him in the face and he does the same.

"Guys, please stop! You're going to get into trouble!" Lucy yelled. Me and Gray didn't listen and we kept fighting. The bell then rang and me and Gray were still fighting.

"Stop it, now!" A voice said. I can tell that it wasn't Lucy, but it was the princable, Makarov. Me and Gray looked at him and immediately stopped.

"Both of you, to my office, now!" He yelled at us. We nodded and followed behind him.

"Get back to class, miss Heartfilia." Makarov ordered Lucy. Lucy nodded and headed to Happy-Sensei's classroom.

Lucy's POV

I walk into Happy-Sensei's classroom and I have a seat next to Levy.

"Hi Levy-Chan!" I smile at her. She waves back at me.

"Hi Lu-Chan! Where's Natsu?" She asked.

"He got in trouble while fighting Gray." I replied.

"Ah, the usual." She added. I nod. Happy-Sensei then walks in and starts class.

"Where's Natsu?" Happy says.

"Happy-Sensei, he got in trouble." I tell him. Happy nods and continues.

- After the class -

I exit the classroom expecting Natsu to be back from princable Makarov's office, but he wasn't. I went to my locker to exchange my things, then a note fell from it.

"Luce, if you're wondering where I am, I'm still in gramps' office. He's going to give me and Gray 4 weeks in detention and he told me and Gray to stay in his office, compromising. I'll be back later! - Natsu." Was what the note read. I sighed. That Natsu is always getting into trouble.

- After a day of school -

I'm walking home from school, alone since Natsu has detention today.

As I'm walking home, I hear footsteps coming from behind me. Whenever I look to see who's behind me, no one is behind me. I walk a little faster, but I still hear footsteps. I got a little uncomfortable walking alone so I summoned one of my celestial spirits, Leo but I call him Loki.

"Open! Gate of the lion! Leo!" I chanted and Loki apeared in front of me.

"Hey Lucy! What do you need?" He asked politely. I smile at him.

"I feel like someone's following me and I don't really feel safe." I explained to him. He nodded.

"Okay, I'll protect you till you get home." He said. I smiled at him and nodded. We both walked home.

Once we got home, Loki went back to the spirit world and I went inside my house. I walked to the kitchen and made something so Natsu can eat when he gets back at least.

After I finish, I head upstairs to refresh myself in the bathtub. As I'm getting ready to get in the tub, I hear the front door open which means Natsu is back from detention.

"Hey, Luce? You here?" He called.

"Yeah! But I'm busy right now! I'll be done soon!" I replied.

"Okay!" Was his reply.

Natsu's POV

I got back from detention, and wondered where Lucy was.

"Hey, Luce? You here?" I called.

"Yeah! But I'm busy right now! I'll be done soon!" Lucy replied. I wondered what she was doing.

"Okay!" Was my reply. I went upstairs to my room to relax after 3 hours of detention. I plopped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I'm sooooo bored!" I said to myself as I was still looking up at the ceiling. I then got up and got undressed.

I finished and left my room to find something to eat downstairs. I found some meat in the kitchen. I think Lucy made this. I grabbed it and munched on it.

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy call me as she was coming downstairs.

"Hey Luce!" I said as she was walking downstairs.

"What were you doing upstairs?" I ask her, wanting to know what she was doing. I saw her blush a little.

"I-I was taking a bath to refresh myself." She answered.

"Oh, okay!" I smiled. I then went upstairs to get dressed and go out.

I came back downstairs heading out the door.

"Natsu wait!" Lucy grabbed my attention.

"Where are you going?" She asked me wondering where I was going.

"I'm going somewhere, what? You wanna come?" I asked her, knowing that she'd probably wanna come.

"Yeah! But where are you going anyway?" She asks. I just shrug.

"I don't know. But I'm going somewhere." I reply. She just nods. She follows me out the door as we go somewhere.

Authors Note:
Sqweeee! Chapter 6 is done! I'm glad I have so many reads! You're all so kind! I'm thinking if chapter 7 should have a lemon in it, but I'm still not sure yet but I might! Thanks for reading this chapter! Pinky out!