Chapter ①⓪: Old friends

Lucy's POV

Natsu has been so idiotic lately. Yeah, sure he helps out once in a while but, he doesn't do as much help like normal. I have no idea what's going on through his mind but he needs to help me out with some things since I'm pregnant.

I notice Natsu trudging down the stairs, still tired since he probably just woke up. His eyes landed on me and walked over, resting his head over my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin Luce?" Natsu asked, full of curiosity.

"I'm making breakfast. If you want some food, go help set the table," I told him. Natsu pouted but did as told.

He'll do anything for food, won't he? I thought to myself. A smile crept into my face as he tried so hard to set the table.

About 20 minutes later, Natsu finally finished setting the table. I wasn't surprised it took him 20 minutes. I small laugh escaped my lips and Natsu glanced at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing," I smiled and placed a plate of pancakes in front of Natsu. His eyes lit up and started to gobble down the breakfast. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my plate, which had less pancakes than his, and started eating.

The entire time was quiet. No words were exchanged between me or Natsu. I was of course confused as to why he didn't say anything to me. He always talks, even about useless things and I wouldn't mind. But this is starting to bother me.

"Natsu, you seem pretty quiet, something wrong?" I asked. Natsu glanced up and blushed ever so lightly.

"No, I'm fine Luce. You don't need to worry about me," Natsu smiled and I tilted my head. What? Was all that popped into my mind. I have a right to worry about him! He's my fiancé so I don't know why he would say that!

My anger slowly built up, but I remained calm. Natsu took notice and frowned. He walked closer to me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I gotta go. That ice princess wants me to help him with something. He said something about asking a girl out. I don't know. I'll see you later though, I promise," Natsu ginned and then bolted out the door. I was so confused at what just happened.

Natsu's POV

After I left the house, I went to the store first of all. I actually lied to Lucy about helping Gray out. He can do all that stuff himself anyway.

I entered the convenience store and went over to the drinks section. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and walked over to the checkout.

At the checkout, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and met eyes with a black haired man, his hair covering his right eye. Behind him was a blond man with blue eyes. I felt like I recognized them but I couldn't tell.

They look familiar. I thought.

"Yo," The blond guy spoke. I was confused. Does he know me?

"Who are you two?" I asked. The blond had a shocked expression on his face. The black haired guy was surprised as well.

"What? Do you not remember us, Natsu-San?" The blond asked. How do they know my name?

"No, but how do you know my name?" I asked. The blond blinked and sighed.

"Natsu-San! It's me, Sting! Don't forget about Rogue too!" Sting exclaimed. I blinked until it came to me. Now I remember them! We used to hang out as kids. We were all really close too. We'd always get into fights with each other but then laugh at it all in the end.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh, now I remember you guys! It's been a while, hasn't it?" I asked, the two nodded. We all smiled and I waited for the two to buy their things. Sting and Rogue are a year younger than me, so I presume they still haven't graduated school yet.

"So, how have you been, Natsu? Anything new going on?" Sting asked me as the three of us walked down the sidewalk.

"I've been good. I actually have a fiancé," I smiled to myself and both Sting and Rogue gasped.

"What really?" Rogue asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Um, she's also carrying our child," I spoke. The two then gasped once more.

"WHAT?!" The two yelled in unison.

"H-how on earth is she pregnant?" Sting asked. I sighed out.

"Well...... A couple months ago before we graduates high school, um.... We got drunk and messed up. But we are all good now!" I laughed nervously. The two looked at each other and then at me.

"Wait, who is she anyway?" Rogue asked.

"Her name is Lucy Heartfilia. She's an amazing person. You should meet her," I grinned. Sting and Rogue glanced at each other then back at me.

"Um, you sure it's okay for us to go?" Sting questioned. I nodded in response. I bet Luce would like to meet them. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah sure! I'm sure Luce would like to meet you guys!" I replied. Luce should be happy in some way to meet some of my old friends! I'm hoping she'll be kind towards them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OMGGGGG GUUYYYYYYS I FLIPING UPDATED BE PROUD OF MEEEEEEEEE

I apologize for not updating an actual chapter for almost a year. A YEAR. I'm so horrible at updating stories cuz frEAKING WRITERS BLOCK MAKES ME LOOSE INTEREST IN SOME STUFF AND I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT ;-;

I want to try my hardest at updating this story, but the updates I make for this story take soooooo long I want to cri

I've just been into so many new animes recently (a big one is Yuri!!! On Ice) that I have no idea what to write about, and for the fact that Fairy Tail is on a hiatus (anime, not the manga) which upsets me.

Okay so I PROMISE that in the 2017 year, there will be some more updates to this story (at least that's what I'm hoping for)

Anyway, I'm done talking here and if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote on it!

See you all later friends!

~ Pinky