Chapter ⑦: Suprises

Lucy's POV

I was going somewhere with Natsu and I had no idea actually... First, we went to this café and ate something there.

"What do you want?" Natsu asked me, wanting to know what I want.

"Um... I guess a muffin and a strawberry banana smoothie." I responded. Natsu nodded and placed our orders. I went to go find a table to sit at while I wait for Natsu. After about 5 minutes of waiting Natsu finally arrived with our stuff that we ordered. I grabbed my muffin and smoothie and started to eat. I noticed that Natsu had just a cookie.

"Is that all your gonna get?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yeah. I'm not really thirsty anyway." He replied.

"Oh okay." I said with my mouth full of muffin. I quickly covered my mouth because I was talking with my mouth full. Natsu laughed a little before he finished his cookie. I gulped down my muffin and took a sip of my smoothie.

"You done?" He asked, wondering if I was done yet. I nodded as I took another sip of my smoothie. Natsu then got up and I got up as well.

We made our way out of the café and onto some other place. Im really curious as to where he'll take me next. We then went into this store and we went over to the drinks there. In front of me I could see beer. I've always wondered what beer tastes like.

"You wanna try some?" Natsu asked. I slowly nodded and he went ahead and grabbed 2 packs of booze (8 drinks each). We went to the cashier to pay and we then left the store. We went to one more place and that was the park. it was quite calming.

"So, what are we doing here?" I asked Natsu. He looked at me and grinned.

"Do you see that tree?" Natsu pointed up at the pink sakura blossom tree. I nodded.

"Well, at night it has a really pretty rainbow color!" Natsu said, starting to act a little childish. I giggled as Natsu was acting childish. I've always wanted to see a rainbow sakura tree in person! We stayed at the park for a little while before heading back.

We got back to our house and Natsu grabbed two bottles of booze. One was for me.

"Here." Natsu tossed me the extra bottle of booze he had in his hand while he opened his. I opened mine and took a sip. It wasn't that bad. I saw Natau gulp it all down and grab another bottle.

"Hey, you wanna have a contest?" Natsu asked. I gave him a slight confused.

"What kind of contest?" I asked, taking another sip of my booze.

"A drinking contest!" Natsu demanded. I grinned.

"Alright then! Your on!" I said, full of determination to win.

After we drank all our 8 bottles, the winner was of course Natsu.

"Woo hoo~! I won~!" He slurred. Yup, we were both drunk.

"Aw c'mon~! Cut me a little slack now and then~!" I said. Natsu started chuckling. It ain't fair! Natsu then slowly got up and walked towards me.

"Hey~! Let's go to your room~! Please~?" How could I not say no to a drunk Natsu? Of course, I was drunk too.

"Sure." I said. Natsu then grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs to my room. He opened the door and we both fell onto the bed, Natsu on top of me.

He then started kissing me. He slipped his Tongue in and I let him in. Our tongues played around a little before Natsu pulled away. His hot achoholic breath fanning against my face.

"Your mine tonight." Natsu whispered in my ear. He then went for my neck and started nibbling it.

"Ahh..." I moaned. I placed my hands on Natsu's head and played around with his hair for a little bit. He then lifted his head from my neck, revealing a mark. He went and unbuttoned my shirt revealing my bra. I decided to unbuckle his belt and remove his pants. Once I did that, my gaze was on Natsu's sexy abs.