A ghost is in town

Ok.

So, all the stories before this one are about romance, a little bit of humor, and stuff like that. Since this is a random compilation of my experiences, I felt I wanted to write this ghost story about what happened to me. It doesn't have much to do with the other stories, but I felt it was cool, and also, we could take this time to think about something other than love.

I'm gonna tell you guys a story of a ghost that I saw for almost a month in front of my house. When I was in middle school I had to be part of this "formation" that started at 7:10. So I would be going out of my house around 6:30. One morning I was late (as always) and I took my shoes in my hands and headed barefoot to the car. While my mom was driving through my street, she said, "Wow!! I'm sorry but that woman in front is VERY ugly!!" And honestly, I couldn't care less. I was more worried about my shoes at the time.

Then my mom goes, "But why the hell is that woman in the middle of the street walking? I can't even drive well!"

I looked to the front, and I saw the woman, but again, I proceeded to tie my shoes. The woman moves to the side, I can see her with the back of my eye. But then my mom screams "Oh my Gosh!!! That woman smiled very creepy while looking at me!"

I thought she was overreacting, but still, I turned to see this damn woman who was driving my mom insane. My mom stops the car and we look at the back

......

No woman was there. But I'm gonna tell you what was there ...

A damn black cloud that was heading towards us!!!!!!!!!!

Like, imagine this...

Flying towards you

Flying towards you.

At that moment, the inner "Fast and Furious" came out of my mom, and I think we could have won the Guinness World Record for the fastest change in velocity from 0-90. Funny thing

......that was only our first encounter.

Following this event, the same woman kept walking in front of my house

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY.....