Chapter 10- Bring it on Boys

Start from the beginning

I hit the ground in a crouch with the football tucked in my elbow. I did the only thing I could think of. I took of running for my teams touch down line. I easily ducked under 2 big guys that had leap to tackle me before I hit the line but they epically failed as I crossed the line and threw the ball down like they always do on TV.

"Touchdown!" I yelled but I was the only one making any noise. Slowly I spun around to face the teams and found them all standing there frozen in shock. I did a quick look to make sure I scored for the right team and I found I did score for my team. I was about to check and see if I froze everyone but stopped when I heard Ash start cheering and the rest of my team chipped in.

I skipped over to my team with a huge smile plastered on. When I reach my team I got a bunch of high fives until I gave Ash one and he asked in complete shock "I thought you said you weren't good at sports."

Shrugging, "I didn't think I was."

Daniel

Since when do I lose at sports. For pete's sake I am alpha meaning I am the strongest wolf in the entire pack and I am being beat by a little girl. I don't know how Lily is doing in but she is interfering on almost all my passes. One minute I'm throwing the ball but the next thing I know a little blur is snatching the ball out of the air.

The score now is then 20 and my team 14 and we have the ball 4th down so all I need is one more touch down and my team takes it rightful spot as champions. I just broke my team and I caught a glimpse of Lily walking toward me with a sweet smile on her face. Raising an eyebrow to her advance she finally reached me and motioned me to lean down. I did slowly until I had my face along side her and her breath sent waves down my body. "Good luck." she whisper seductively and I let out a growl in response. Mark her! Mark her now! my wolf kept shouting at me.

I ignored him because I knew this was not the time and place to mark her but she was not making it easy in the slightest. I watched Lily leave back toward her team really slowly. When she was almost there I notice Ash give her a thumbs up and then it hit me like a freight train. They were doing this on purpose trying to throw me off and as much I want to admit it but it almost worked if I hadn't caught Ash's little sign.

This time I decided I let Caleb be the quarterback and I would be the one to tackle Lily. I stared her down as we crouched into our position and waited for the play to be called. She seemed focused on Caleb and then she turned to look over at Ash and lastly she looked over to me with a sweet smile. Caleb called the play and I pretended to be the one catching it and he fake though to me. As soon and that move was done I caught Lily around the waist and took her down to the ground but caught her just above so she wouldn't hit the hard ground but at the same time I made she not to put any weight on her small form. She can't be too far above 5 feet and weight as light as a feather but I on the other hand and over 6 foot and solid muscle.

For a moment it was just us in the world. We were only a couple of inches away and we stared into each others eye as if they held the answers to the world, not to mention the tingles radiating from our touch. What broke us out of our own little world was the cheering of the crowd. Without taking her eyes off my Lily let out a huge smile "We won!"

It finally clicked in my brain that I didn't know what happened with they play. I looked up to find Ash cheering "I beat the alpha!" and doing his happy dance. I rolled off Lily and on to my back in the soft grass. "How did we lose I had that planned out perfect." I groaned.

Lily kneeled over top of me so she looked up side down and peered at me with her blue eyes. "It was not perfect." she stated.

I sat up and glared at her "It was to." I said defensively.